QAnon Shaman deserves 4 years in prison, says Justice Department

I’m all for rehabilitating and even punishing this dumbfuck, but I worry he’ll only become more entrenched by sharing minds for years with others of similar criminal/social classification.

Just remember:

35 Likes

And serious amounts of therapy. At the moment he is a danger to himself and the rest of America.

1 Like

Yea, didn’t his mother ask for him to be released because he’s a vegetarian and they don’t serve serve vegetarian meals in jail? Talk about a snowflake!!

“Mommy, the guard’s are mean to me in jail!”

6 Likes

Wait until he’s released into general population; the guards aren’t going to be his biggest problem.

4 Likes

Organic food only, not sure about vegetarian or not:

10 Likes

That particular book is alluded to in the the phrase “their struggles”.

7 Likes

Too bad the ones who really called the shots are still relatively untouchable.

And continue to make the laws of our country.

7 Likes

Too bad they probably won’t serve him “organic” nutra-loaf.

4 Likes

Perhaps they’ll give him Huel, as seen in a subreddit near you.

1 Like

Throw in some alcohol, and I’d take it…

2 Likes

You just know your life has gone off the rails when you’re photographed shaking hands with Rudy Giuliani and everyone assumes he’s the smartest person in the picture.

10 Likes
2 Likes

Worked for the traitor* Ollie North!

*My opinion, of course. Don’t want anyone suing me.

6 Likes

Dont get me wrong – I love this – but why does he get so many more years than the “blonde” and “white” woman real estate agent, who only got 60 days. Is it because he brought a spear inside? (IIRC, he didnt use the spear.) I just really wanted more time for the realtor.

I dunno… Eastman might be prosecuted…

2 Likes

Four years may seem like a lot, but this is a man who absolutely would have killed people if he had gotten there just a few minutes earlier. Members of Congress escaped in the nick of time. We all know what he was there to do.

Ryan, the Realtor

VIOLATIONS:
: 18 U.S.C. § 1752(a)(1)
: (Entering and Remaining in a Restricted
: Building)
: 18 U.S.C. § 1752(a)(2)
: (Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a
: Restricted Building)
: 40 U.S.C. § 5104(e)(2)(D)
: (Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in : a Capitol Building)
: 40 U.S.C. § 5104(e)(2)(G)
: (Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in : a Capitol Building)

Chansley, the spear carrier

VIOLATIONS:
18 U.S.C. § 231(a)(3)
(Civil Disorder)
18 U.S.C. § 1512{c)(2)
{Obstruction of an Official Proceeding)
18 U.S.C. § l 752(a)(l)
(Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building)
18 U.S.C. § 1752(a)(2)
(Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building)
40 U.S.C. § 5104(e){2){A)
(Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building)
40 U.S.C. § 5104(e)(2)(G)
(Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building)

Those additional charges are really serious, and obstruction is punishable by twenty years.

Chansley’s crimes are described here and Ryan’s crimes are described here

Maybe entering the Senate chamber triggers the obstruction charge.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

Jason Dolan was offered 5–6.5 years in prison fro Conspiracy and Obstructtion of an Official Proceeding, https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi-defendant/file/1433071/download

I think the juiciest document is still the fifth superceding indictment against the oathkeeprs

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/press-release/file/1422696/download

4 Likes

For being part of a violent mob trying to lynch elected officials and overthrow the democratic process? Not really.

4 Likes

Wasn’t his legal team trying to claim he’s autistic and that had something to do with it? Everyone who’s lawyers pull that shit needs to get extra jail time.
-An autistic person who’s managed to stay out of jail for 39 years now.

8 Likes

He’s got clever lawyers and has already received a surprising level of special treatment for his “sham man” religious “practices”.

Got his Mommy watching over him also I believe. Maybe time he grows up. Cosplay is fun but he needs to learn there’s a real world too.

I don’t recall anything mentioning him earning a living. Does he even have a skill set he can get through life with?

2 Likes