Q Shaman angrily shouts and stalks Matt Gaetz after huge snubs at Turning Point

Originally published at: Q Shaman shouts at a snubber Gaetz

4 Likes

Maybe, just maybe, some of these idiots like Buffalo Shaman Traitor here will start to see that their “leaders” have been lying to them for a lot longer than an afternoon on a conference floor.

15 Likes

How is Q shaman out of prison already? How is Gaetz not in prison yet?

19 Likes

Turning Point, aka FascCon?

10 Likes

A guy who wears a giant buffalo hat everywhere wonders why they won’t take him seriously.

freddy

13 Likes

IKR

7 Likes

A useful idiot just found out he’s not so useful.

19 Likes

Of course this ahole wanders around a crowded facility with his stupid horns sticking out good to poke folks in the eyes. No consideration for others. POS.

9 Likes

Released early due to good behavior. Released May 25, 2023 instead of Feb 2025.

And of course, his comments in court were complete buffalo turds. You know, this bit:

Chansley spoke at length in court before his sentencing. “I admit to the world I was wrong. I have no excuses. My behavior was indefensible,” he said. But he was adamant that he is not a dangerous criminal, saying: “I am not a violent man or a white supremacist. I am truly repentant.” He said he suffers from a personality disorder and is on the autism spectrum.

7 Likes

“I can’t believe those people who never pretended to care about me don’t actually care about me!”

7 Likes

s4m4y2c417y61

6 Likes

I just hope both teams lose

9 Likes

Watch chess-master Q Shamen get arrested for pulling the same sort of stupid shit that got him in prison then claim double jeopardy. :laughing:

5 Likes

Obviously, it’s not the horns that’s the problem. It’s what’s lacking betwixt them.

11 Likes

Psst. Hey, buddy. You’re being used. All the BS you ate up from the various pundits to the point of participating in an insurrection - it’s just lies to control you and keep them in power. You know, basically everything you accuse Democrats of doing, but don’t take 2 minutes to wonder if Republicans, MAGA, and Trump aren’t doing the same thing.

You’re a useful tool to create outrage and votes. He doesn’t want to talk to your or represent the people.

9 Likes

I mean, the “pjs and roadkill” look is this year’s hottest fit among regressives. Every year, really.

8 Likes

(In Matt Gaetz mind): “It’s alive! It’s ALIVE!!”

3 Likes

The first poem I ever heard, and which stuck to my brain like taffy on a tooth:

6 Likes

Yeah, my first thought was “this shouldn’t be possible because these two men ought to be sharing a cell together.”

5 Likes

I Doubt It Maya Rudolph GIF

6 Likes