Capitol hill rioter Jacob Chansley to plead guitly, would like to no longer be called "Qanon Shaman"

Originally published at: Capitol hill rioter Jacob Chansley to plead guitly, would like to no longer be called "Qanon Shaman" | Boing Boing

7 Likes
34 Likes

Right?

“Qanon Shaman”? Is that what he’s called? Okay then.

37 Likes

Too late.

27 Likes

Is anyone else shocked, shocked, to see how readily even being in the vicinity of possible consequences turns these sorts from full “fuck your feelings” mode into exquisitely delicate snowflakes with rich, vulnerable, and conveniently exculpatory inner lives?

88 Likes

What’s that you’re asking for, Qanon Shaman? I couldn’t hear over the laughter.

I hope his sentence (and those of the other fascist insurrectionists) matches the severity of his crimes.

50 Likes

Yeah, and so much for their political convictions.

Maybe there’s hope in them being snowflakes of a sort after all. The political “movement” these clowns represent may be something closer to a bowel movement.

40 Likes

It really seems to me that all the actions of these kinds of people boil down to:

“White people like me don’t face consequences for our actions.”

35 Likes

I think I’ll decide for myself what I want to call you, thank you very much.

22 Likes

They should release him to the custody of his people.

32 Likes

Did Mommy put you up to this?

3 Likes

14 Likes

Obligatory: play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

9 Likes

We could concede, going north or south…

El chamán Q anónimo

Le chaman Q anonyme

5 Likes

A young man is travelling and stops to have a beer at a local pub. He sits at the bar next to an old man. They begin a conversation, and the bitter old man laments:

"You see that dock out there? I built that dock with my own hands. But do they call me McGregor the dock builder? No.

You see that windmill? I designed it and constructed it. But do they call me McGregor the windmill builder? No.

You fuck one sheep…"

55 Likes

Jacob Chansley AKA The Q Shaman has authored two books: Will & Power: Inside The Living Library (2017) and One Mind At A Time: A Deep State of Illusion (2020). One details his spiritual awakening — which involves taking peyote with an interdimensional sasquatch — and the other touches on his political beliefs, which may elucidate his frequent attendance at QAnon and MAGA events and protests.

20 Likes

Weird stuff…

"The Psychic Sasquatch and Their Interdimensional Connection is the product of 55 years of accumulated knowledge based on ongoing encounters with the psychic Sasquatch as experienced by author/researcher Kewaunee Lapseritis, BA, MS, MH, a recognized world authority. "

@pesco Light reading for the weekend?

16 Likes

38 Likes
30 Likes

I see a “failure to launch” in its most severe mode. Perhaps he’ll learn a trade while stewing in prison, or at least learn to read.

12 Likes