In prison interview, QAnon Shaman shares paranoid fantasies about the Deep State's "two-tiered slavery system"

Originally published at: In prison interview, QAnon Shaman shares paranoid fantasies about the Deep State's "two-tiered slavery system" | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Come On Reaction GIF

51 Likes

He’s adjusting well to prison life…

25 Likes

every-word-wrong

44 Likes

4d3

38 Likes

This showed up in my feeds, and the AI attempt to classify it was interesting… I’m not sure I can call it wrong, not exactly anyway.

It thought it was about recreational drugs.

8 Likes

It all leads back to that, Mmmm.

16 Likes

free range slaves

Must tastier, and better for you, than factory-fed.

17 Likes

Clearly this crybaby is going to be rehabilitated in prison to the same degree that his mommy will be able to make his stay there more comfy for him: not at all.

29 Likes

I think some trimming and hole filling before the final movie pitch. I’d recommend the shorter business horns for such an important meeting.

9 Likes

I am dumber for having only read to above “highlights”.

dumb spider man GIF

34 Likes

This one time that a person can’t complain that prison made them mentally ill, he showed up that way.

28 Likes

Years ago I saw an email sent by a crackpot to George Lucas’ Industrial Light and Magic.

The diatribe began with “OK, now, I’m going to get a lot of crap for this but I’m just not going to shut up.”

He then detailed how the pyramids were set up to balance the mass of the Earth, and how the Apollo astronauts saw stuff on the moon they weren’t allowed to talk about, and on and on and on and on and on he went . . . .

14 Likes

That’s probably not fair, to be honest, and I doubt this is how you meant it. The “Shaman” is someone who has been fed a series of conspiracy theories and has walked down that path. Mental illness is a whole different thing, and it’s best not to assume.

10 Likes

I find it funny that he considers the film adaptation more authoritative than the book. I guess books are for ‘elites’?

30 Likes

These people aren’t mentally ill. They’re logically inconsistent and not as skeptical about things they agree with as they are about things they don’t. But painting them as mentally ill is ableist and really unfair to the actual people out there who are mentally ill and are coping with their illnesses.

The QAnon Shaman is just another white guy who found out what getting told “No” is like. It’s happening more and more, and what you’re seeing is what generations of playing to the white male dominated social structure runs into when people FINALLY start removing that crutch.

It’s like the guy in my hometown who every few months gets on a wild bender, pulls out his gun and shoots it over cops heads, and has nothing happen to him. One day, he’s going to get shot for it, and people will be so shocked that he was treated like a criminal. Same thing with these assholes. They’ve been so enabled to bad behavior by a system that has coddled them and said “Oh, it’s just the internet, they’re just blowhards”, that even when they plan out and execute a violent attempted overthrow of the country, we just call it mental illness.

We need to actually listen to what they’re saying and doing and address it, instead of just handwaving the behavior away as mental illness.

22 Likes

Ok so from what I’m reading, the more tattoos you have, the more shamanistic and spiritual you are, and also Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is a realistic documentary. Got it.

14 Likes

@anon33932455 @anon85524460

He is not compos mentis, I get where you both are coming from, just have different personal experience with this type of individual. As well I do hope he can get professional mental health while incarcerated. I pity people like this, the rude awakening isn’t going to be fun time for him or his compatriots.

24 Likes

His comments about the two tiered slave system could almost be seen as a metaphor for capitalism. So there’s that.

15 Likes

I would never “hand wave away” any behavior because of mental illness. It’s not like they still can’t kill you.

2 Likes