QAnon Shaman is back, dropping new "wisdom" on Twitter

Written like a true college freshman.

14 Likes

download (3)

15 Likes

Compared to many on the Right that was practically coherent - I mean it is pathetic, unremorseful and could have been knocked out by anyone over the age of six - but set against the ramblings of MTG, Boebert or TFG - it’s practically the Sermon on the Mount.

11 Likes

What did Jesus say about “Don’t Tread on Me” flags?

7 Likes

18 Likes

He should shut his boca.

ETA: I hope that he doesn’t discover the wisdom of the Russian Shaman.

6 Likes

Of only he did find God, or something divine. I don’t think he actually found anything, but is pretending to preserve his own damaged ego.

There was a lesson to be learned.

The lesson was: fuck around and find out.

He did not learn the lesson.

11 Likes

He’s dropping new wisdom – or as I suspect the prosecution is going to call it at his next trial after he fucks around some more, exhibits 1-27.

5 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant

The sycophantic, ass kissing replies on that twitter post are scary, and gross.

4 Likes

Oh, Twitter has gone through some changes in the time he’s been away. If you’re an aspiring alt-right grifter, it’s quite the place now. No need to go to poor old Truth Social to get that coveted white supremacist seal of approval any more.

6 Likes

So I guess this idiot hopes to parlay his little 15 Minutes of Faschy Fame into a career, perhaps with eyes on eventual Fox punditry. Call it the Rittenhouse Gambit. I don’t see it working for him, though. The powers that be in the faschosphere never embraced him. He was always just a laughing stock and an embarrassment.

9 Likes

Who’s going to break it to him that the suit and bandanna look only works if you’re getting chemo. It’s not a political thing.

1 Like

TLDR
(Ok boingboingbot here’s some extra characters)…

Pivot the grift.
PIVOT THE GRIFT.

Useful idiots, you can only ever guess what their shelf life will be.

1 Like

From Xamanism to Televangelism… How predictable…

FNORD

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.