James Alex Fields, Nazi, gets life sentence #2 for killing protester Heather Heyer at Charlottesville racist rally

The governor of South Carolina has the power to pardon convicted felons in Virginia?

3 Likes

D’oh! Corrected that. I can’t even claim to have been close like I would have if I had picked North Carolina.

2 Likes

Well, you get full credit for Charlottesville-Charleston confusion, and you wouldn’t be alone.

4 Likes

Yes! This needs to be repeated until it sinks in that this is what domestic terrorism looks like.

11 Likes

Nazis. Good riddance, I hope he spends the rest of his miserable life reflecting on the meaning of his actions.tenor

4 Likes

James%20Alex%20Fields

2 Likes

Yes, when you break a glass, you should think more carefully about where you put glasses down in the future so that you don’t knock over another one. But that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t sweep up the glass on the floor.

1 Like

Good thing he just got life+ on the state charges, then. The bastard will rot in jail. May he receive excellent health care so he has the most time possible to reflect upon the crimes he committed, and the life he so callously ended.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.