James Alex Fields, Nazi, gets life sentence #2 for killing protester Heather Heyer at Charlottesville racist rally

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/15/james-alex-fields-nazi-gets.html

Never forget: Trump said the Charlottesville racists were ‘very fine people.’

12 Likes

giphy%20(7)

37 Likes

36 Likes

34 Likes

That sound you hear is a million Federalist/Daily Caller/Breitbart readers cracking their knuckles to start typing about what an injustice this is.

20 Likes

I don’t understand the mentality of someone who could do something like this. Maybe he thought it would be like the Blues Brothers, but swapped around where the protesters would all jump out of the way?

8 Likes

He’s probably waiting for a full pardon from Trump.

Probably won’t happen, but I can see a lame duck Trump in November 2020 pardoning all kinds of people just to piss off the left.

13 Likes

There are a lot of very fine people in prison.

8 Likes

Not to mention swapping which side were the Nazis.

3 Likes

Couldn’t have happened to a more worthy recipient.

6 Likes

Excellent. Now if we can start spreading that justice around to other members of his very fine group of people, we might get somewhere.

8 Likes

Prison: where all Nazis belong.

14 Likes

So, like, I still think every prison sentence is a failure of society… but if his prison was one of the last ones abolished, I wouldn’t lose much sleep over it.

11 Likes

Fortunately, I’m not among them. Now. Of course my jail time was more of the Alice’s Restaurant type. Many fine protesters in jail, scattered amongst the vicious fiends, Tramp’s chosen.

Our fathers and uncles fought Nazis. Were they on the wrong side, Donny?

4 Likes

That’s why the life sentence on state charges is important.

16 Likes

Adios a-hole, have fun in the gray bar hotel.

4 Likes

4 Likes

James Alex Fields; a face only a mother could love punch.

3 Likes

They belong in hell but prison is an adequate waiting room.

11 Likes

Trump can only pardon federal crimes (so the first life sentence, this life sentence would have to be pardoned by the governor of South Carolina Virginia).

6 Likes