James Comey: A freak of nature with the power to cloud liberals' minds

Maxim29

20 Likes

They ain’t no friends of mine.

21 Likes

Yeah. I mean, the FBI kept up all it’s usual dirty tricks under Comey, and he repeatedly lied to the public about about encryption during his spat with Apple. He’s a totalitarian who ran our secret police, nothing more.

Wray has also been lying publicly about encryption, and has been ignoring requests from my Senator to explain himself.

There is nothing redeeming about the FBI. If we want a federal law enforcement agency that is something other than secret police, w need to scrap it and start over.

11 Likes

i’m with you. @RickMycroft above captures my feeling about them vis-a-vis 45. i’m not going to get in their way if they want to damage the orange-hued asshole but i’m not going to go out of my way to praise them either.

12 Likes

Yep; they’re useful tools if they are able to remove the Carcinogenic Cantaloupe from office, but that’s all.

Remember Fred Hampton; Remember Abu Ghraib.

Never forget, never forgive.

16 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Comey the scapegoat

I have often said, out loud, in real life, that although I’m sure the FBI does contain hard-working, dutiful, honest individuals, as an organization I can’t think of a high-profile case they did a really good job on.

Unfortunately, some family and friends of mine have had occasion to deal directly with the FBI in the aftermath of relatively small-time crimes. Their stories are no better. Worse, maybe.

I’d love to see the FBI turn up some impossibe-to-ignore, actionable evidence to clean up a corrupt administration, but I’m too cynical to hold out much actual hope for this.

1 Like

And conversely, he has made rednecks hate the FBI. Again.

5 Likes

Uh, no. Fuck Comey for what he did to essentially hand Trump the presidency on a silver platter.

9 Likes

The problem is not lack of evidence. The things that the Trump team have already admitted to would be enough to take down any other administration. The problem is that no amount of evidence will ever be enough to sway Trump’s supporters.

18 Likes

I feel like this image is apt enough

What a li’l devil! The clickhole text was wonderfully executed

2 Likes

Don’t feed the Beast.

1 Like

Lordi, I hope there’s tapes.

4 Likes

Thank you for that phrase. As with all words of every language it fails utterly to describe my contempt for him and his worshippers but it is a pleasant sounding reference to that which is unspeakably vile, the putrescent pustule of presidency.

7 Likes

Comey is NOT running for office! Avoid these sexy little obfuscations like the plague.

Focus on the Mid Terms, November is coming!!

13 Likes

And good old infallible Robert Mueller previously known for his work proving Iraq had WMDs.

3 Likes

Gosh, it’s like people are complicated or something.

8 Likes

Not really. I’m betting he’s just an egotistical power hungry a-hole with no loyalty other than to his own ego. That would explain a lot…

1 Like

5 Likes

You’re right, I forgot that everyone in the world is either Good or Evil.