James Comey thought his firing was a prank

And here I thought that time I got dumped on AIM was traumatic…

10 Likes

@reinholdniebuhr hey Jim turn on #foxnews ur fired!! lol!!”

2 Likes

I’m confused too…

I thought that tag line was responsible for at least half of his fame/notoriety.

I can also imagine him rehearsing the line to get it just right, and getting aroused thereby.

Now I must go vomit.

9 Likes

Understood. Since last November, I’ve been amassing a list of purgatives for those “oh, so special” occasions.

5 Likes

I didn’t think you wore glasses.

3 Likes

Doesn’t stop him from trying, with those stupid pulling handshakes of his.

5 Likes

It would have been interesting to see Kenny Baker used for scale:

5 Likes

The difference here is that old gent pictured looks like he’s been eating a healthier diet and exercising more than 45 ever has in his whole life, let alone the last 20 years.

Apricot Pol Pot is in horrid physical shape, of that I have no doubt.

12 Likes

He’s not acting like a child. A child has not had a lifetime of experience to know better. He is acting like an asshole, because he is an asshole.

15 Likes
13 Likes

He can’t die soon enough.

7 Likes

Apparently the only thing the White House these days is good at keeping out are the hordes of time travelers trying to stop him. Hell, by the year 3000 there must be a waiting list a parsec long. (I’m kidding of course. As if the human race will make it to 3000 at this rate!)

8 Likes

Or he’s acting like someone who hasn’t had a lifetime of experiences through which he would be expected to know better. You know, a child.

Or we’ll split the difference: an asshole child.

6 Likes

What really scares me is the beard.

1 Like

Serious, not-meant-as-a-snide comment - I’d like to know what medication he’s on and whether he takes it according to prescription.
My uninformed guess is a) several, possibly conflicting and b) no.

4 Likes

He’s probably not on any, but urgently needs to be.

3 Likes

Considering his physician, I suspect you’re both correct.

5 Likes

I work with over 65s and I tell you, some of them can indeed be intimidating. Especially the ones with histories of aggression when younger.

2 Likes

Let see how long he lives with that.

1 Like

On the one hand, if you squint and turn your head to the side a little, you can find scientific research to back that. When you exercise, your heart beats faster, and research has shown that most creatures on the planet live to about a billion heartbeats.

On the other hand, generalizing this result to apply to individuals and their day-to-day activity, as opposed to a loose generalization about the metabolism of different species, is completely idiotic.

1 Like