JD Vance 2016: “I believe the allegations.” JD Vance 2024: “Trump is my boss now”

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/23/jd-vance-2016-i-believe-the-allegations-jd-vance-2024-trump-is-my-boss-now.html

2 Likes

The media needs to grind this m’fer down on his hypocrisy. Ask him about it everytime he gives an interview, bring it up at every debate.

hammer GIF

20 Likes

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/127594-the-philosopher-author-diogenes-3213618-was-eating-bread-and-lentils-for-supper#:~:text=The%20philosopher%20Diogenes%20was%20eating%20bread%20and%20lentils%20for%20supper,

28 Likes

A coward and opportunist, as always. Keep this fascist out of the executive branch.

15 Likes

OIP

23 Likes

Question that i’d like those guys who go around to trump rallies asking people stuff to ask: “In the recent past Vance said nothing but bad things about trump, now suddenly he says nothing but good things about trump, aren’t you afraid that he’s a secret double agent sent by the rich elites who will betray trump??” (“George Soros! Where’s her emails!? Earth is flat! Obama ain’t no citizen! Jan6 never happened! Biden’s laptop stole my brother’s guns!..” yes yes…)

14 Likes

There is no JD Vance. There is only an empty vessel into which is poured whatever opinion is necessary to achieve more power and money.

13 Likes

I mean Harris could just quote Republicans before 2016, and people who were in his cabinet and eviscerate him with out saying anything new.

5 Likes

His “Boss” also puts Constitutional Originalists into the judiciary, because what conservatives imagine the Founding Fathers Felt in 1787 was Very Important, even though the same framers of the Constitution wrote that the Constitution be amended as times and needs change. But 25 years ago is so long ago.

6 Likes

I watched a little bit of the trump vance interview on Fox the other day.

I couldn’t stomach it but vance calling him sir the whole time pretty cringe.

I like when Harris and Biden call each other by their first names, they actually seem to like each other and respect each other.

It also doesn’t feel forced.

9 Likes

“A big strong man, a veteran, with tears in his eyes, came to me and said Sir, I want to be your running-mate.”

11 Likes

Instead of coasting to victory with Trump and waiting for him to die, Vance now must contemplate what it would mean to lose alongside Trump in November – in an election angry Republicans have been trained to believe would be a landslide. Trump cannot blame the broligarchs or Putin, since he cannot admit that he needed the money and support of others. That leaves Vance as the scapegoat.

7 Likes

He’s now complicit, and eventually will be discarded and thrown under the bus, just like every other Trump toady before him. When Trump loses, his career is over.

7 Likes

Episode #753 of “Everything Trump touches, Dies”.

7 Likes
5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.