JD Vance agrees that "postmenopausal females" exist just to raise kids

" It is every citizen’s final duty to go into the tanks and become one with all the people."

5 Likes

… if they’re condemning Kamala as a “childless cat lady,” then apparently stepkids and adoptions don’t count :thinking:

10 Likes

… we’re all cousins anyway, it’s all the same human DNA, we pass it down just by not murdering each other every day :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

JD Vance agrees with who?

His name is already such a hissing and a byword that my Japanese mother-in-law in Kawasaki City knows he’s a weirdo and brought this up in my wife’s daily video call without any prompting from anyone.

13 Likes

They all act so angry that people are calling them weird, and then go from “nice to have grandma helping raise the kids” to “yes, it is their programming, they are made for that purpose”.

Normal people dont do that shit. Normal people deal with family as family, get to know and love them, want the kids to know their grandparents for the benefit of all, are humble went asking them to help, and want to help them in return.

Only this malfunctioning fascist robot thinks any normal conversation about this goes into the biological imperatives coming from Science I Just Made Up Because I’m A Weirdo.

16 Likes

Or until they stop being fascists. So long as they’re sincere, and haven’t committed answerable crimes, that’s always an option. I don’t demand that they become active anti-fascists, just drop out.

I like to believe in redemption, and for the rest, punch away!

9 Likes

That’s part of what makes them so awful. They could just… not. Nobody is perfect but the majority of us manage not to be the absolute worst people we could possibly be every day. They get up every morning and choose to be monsters when they could stop at any time.

12 Likes

My mom became “post-menopausal” sometime in the mid-'90s. There were no other women in my lineage above her that were alive at that point, so…

I’m confused as to who should have been raising me?

4 Likes

Perhaps he should take a gander at the two other species where the females live long past menopause: orcas and elephants. Both live in matriarchal family groups led by the eldest, and groups with the oldest and most experienced females in charge have much better survival odds in hard times and reproductive success in general. The Grandmother Hypothesis doesn’t work how he thinks it does.

https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/abs/10.1098/rspb.2011.0168

One of the most underrated games of all time. More nuggets of philosophical wisdom than any dozen books I’ve read, and an amazing starting point for anyone curious to learn more.

“Man’s unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me.”

5 Likes

57609d836e380e57

11 Likes

Whatever a gay man needs to do to become a parent. Adoption, surrogate…That’s really none of our business is it?

4 Likes

My apologies; that’s very true. My comment was directed more at his general ickiness.

6 Likes

21 Likes

Otherwise, this post-menopausal female’s reaction to Vance’s :water_buffalo::poop: is much like these lovely ladies’:

ezgif-3-ceb49044479e

25 Likes

I had no idea she was 38, I just love her attitude!

6 Likes

I am reminded of this anti-fascist, also:

18 Likes

I had forgotten that epic woman.

“Put some seeds in your pockets so that when you are buried here it will do some good.”

15 Likes

19 Likes

18 Likes

OMG, please let that go viral…

13 Likes