JD Vance: All childless women are "miserable" and "valueless"

Originally published at: JD Vance: All childless women are "miserable" and "valueless" - Boing Boing

14 Likes

How are either of those surprising? Incompetence and misogyny is a given at this point.

33 Likes

Who says they didn’t vet him? They picked Vance because they wanted to appeal to 4chan Nazis and incels, faux-Christian racists and misogynists, and all-around assholes.

44 Likes

Interesting that he never once discusses the accuracy of “gender inequity,” only how it supposedly makes its adherents feel. Doesn’t he belong to the “facts don’t care about your feelings” party? [/sarcasm]

12 Likes

Well, I think Shady Vance is miserable and valueless.

Youtube Meme GIF

Your move, Republicans.

17 Likes

I’d be more surprised if they didn’t pick a hateful misogynist/racist/everything-ist. If they vetted Vance and then rejected him on the basis of him being a piece of shit, they’d have to drop the guy at the top of the ballot, too.

22 Likes

His tie is the Russian flag.

10 Likes

Watching this now…

13 Likes

Again, Republicans seem remarkably silent when men like Lindsey Graham lead a life that doesn’t involve producing children.

33 Likes

I Wonder Emma Stone GIF by Saturday Night Live

20 Likes

Didn’t he adopt a young man?

11 Likes

Doesn’t mention that in his wikipedia, but he did raise his sister after their parents died… maybe that’s what your thinking of?

12 Likes

I think I was mistaking him for a character on Will and Grace.

16 Likes

projector-655x491

NFOAD-390x171

16 Likes

An easy mistake to make!

Episode 5 Nbc GIF by Will & Grace

11 Likes

Might be thinking of Matt Gaetz, but it wasn’t an official adoption.

18 Likes

Matt Gaetz had that non adopted young man who was a member of his family. Do villains have wards too?

15 Likes

Oops. Have a coke!

12 Likes

Was never convinced by Batman tbh.

As I got older I got convinced by him: billionaire oligarch, volunteer violent cop…

In that context his youthful ward raises so many red flags.

13 Likes

Child abuse regardless.

10 Likes