JD Vance brags that he told his 7-year-old to "shut the hell up"about Pokemon when Trump called him (video)

Sextionals?

I’ll see myself out…

23 Likes

Vance has children? That is unfortunate and this anecdote is the proof.

3 Likes

Shocking!

pokemon_go_costumes_5

3 Likes

is that what this is?

i mean, was that design intentional?

14 Likes

If designed by H.R. Giger… then, yes. :grin:

11 Likes

A H.R. Giger sofa would have way more boners.

13 Likes

JD Vance will supply his own.

17 Likes

Pretty weird someone on the dawn of 40 hasn’t extricated teenage verbal hesitations from their orations. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@euansmith: I can’t even with you this week, it’s the week in US politics you were born to roast! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

I’d bet some folding money that he didn’t say “hell”, in the same way that Ralphie didn’t say “fudge” in “A Christmas Story”.
-Edited to add the A in the movie title.

1 Like

He was just plagiarizing Hook. Or re-enacting it.

6 Likes

It’s The Pudenda Sofa!™

“Sir, you’ve got four kids, you know how excited they get sometimes.”

“I’ve got what now?!”

6 Likes

O. M. G. That’s his couch ain’t it?

4 Likes

My cats never bother me about Pokemon.

I mean they still interrupt my phone calls. But how can you yell at a boi with beans like that?

5 Likes

The pink bits are demonstrating to potential mates that it’s at its most fertile.

2 Likes

Almost pulled a Trump and dodged a bullet :smiley:

I’ve found that the Venn diagram of the “family values” crowd and the “parents who think it’s O.K. to hit your kids”* crowd is nearly a perfect circle, so this tracks.

*I know he didn’t hit the kid in this particular “funny anecdote,” but it’s more of a statement about abuse being normalized as “good old-fashioned values.”

2 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.