Trump campaign fails to spin JD Vance yelling at his son into a heartwarming story

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/08/05/trump-campaign-fails-to-spin-jd-vance-yelling-at-his-son-into-a-heartwarming-story.html

9 Likes

They don’t have to do or say anything right now because their new battle cry is the Kamala crash.

He’s not going to let that one go.

5 Likes

I really want the rumor than Don Jr and/or Eric convinced Trump to pick JD, and I really want to hear the audio of him tearing into them when he loses and blame them and Vance.

11 Likes

I’m just glad his son’s name isn’t Cricket. :scream:

5 Likes

One thing they have in common is a similar parenting philosophy.

6 Likes

… the young son Vance got to listen to Trump read a statement about how Daddy had just become Lieutenant to “America’s Hitler.”

…who denies the existence of vance’s children b/c biracial grey angry pain34 angry fool164 angry tophat-angry writer val

9 Likes

“I took a moment to look and actually see what he had said and try to understand what the context was,” Usha Vance said about her husband’s remarks, which he made in a 2021 interview with then-Fox News host Tucker Carlson. “Because what he was really saying is that it can be really hard to be a parent in this country. And sometimes our policies are designed in a way that makes it even harder.”

Uh-huh, usha.

9 Likes

On the other hand I’d kind of like a hot dog with fries now.

4 Likes

Trump has no interest in children until they’ve graduated from business school, unless he finds them hot.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.