JD Vance mansplains his "sarcasm"

“This idea of trying to marginalize JD and make him some kind of bad person is not going to work because he’s not a bad person — he’s a good person.”

:roll_eyes:

12 Likes

What a pathetic, frightened toad Senator L.G. Freeloader is.

7 Likes

… old and quite weird :thinking:

9 Likes

Uh oh, maybe Vance screwed up

17 Likes

:thinking:

11 Likes

Maybe little Petey got scratched at some point by his mom’s cat?

9 Likes

A good rebuttal, from a Fox News host no less:

11 Likes

If Vance has lost Mr. Benghazi Hearings, he’s in rough shape…

12 Likes

I think there’s a good chance Tromp will dump Vance. It wouldn’t be a good move, but it’s right in line with the kind of impulsive, self-serving behavior he’s exhibited so many times before.

On the other hand, Vance is, or rather has become, “loyal” to Tromp, something else the would be dictator/king values and demands, so I wouldn’t bet all that much on the good possibility that Vance is on his way out. There’s all that Thiel money he’d be risking too. :thinking:

10 Likes

Agreed. He’s perfectly happy throwing people under the bus. But then there’s the money…

T****’s big on visualization. Maybe he will try to visualize Vance into popularity!

8 Likes

Trump is the bus.

12 Likes

I’ve been wondering about that. Is it even allowed by the rules of the Party? Not that that would stop him, I’m just curious and haven’t been able to find anything in a couple perfunctory searches.
Do any happy mutants know off-hand the legality of swapping out the VP pick after the convention?

8 Likes

Been wondering about this too but not curious enough to trawl through RNC rules. Especially since no rules will stop Trump. He stacked the RNC with his sycophants and they probably wouldn’t even mention a rules violation

8 Likes

If only he’d give visualizing whirled peas a chance.

5 Likes

Instead of whirled ketchup, amirite?

5 Likes

Not sure about their rules, but legally they can run whoever they want. Things start getting dicey as deadlines kick in and states start printing ballots, but IIRC the party can change even the presidential candidate right up until voting starts, legally. It would just be electoral self-destruction because ballots wouldn’t reflect the candidate and people vote for candidates, not parties. Since the P & VP are on the same ticket, changing VP after ballots go out could be a minor problem and I’m not sure how that would play out, but it wouldn’t change votes for president. It might force the VP who actually received the votes on the ballot to be elected then replaced per legal protocol.

Claiming the GOP can’t change Vance would be unproductive, IMO. The RNC already looks ridiculous trying to tell Democrats they can’t change candidates from Biden to Harris. Let them look super-extra-ridiculous trying to claim that when Biden hadn’t technically received the party nomination, yet, but Vance had.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.