JD Vance's attempt to insult Josh Shapiro backfires spectacularly (video)

I guess in MAGA world that’s an insult?

“You’re just like that guy we hate so much, who won a Nobel Peace prize, and had good approval ratings for most of his two terms, as opposed to our candidate who is a convicted felon and had dismal ratings for his entire term.”

10 Likes

Lately, Vance has been much better at spouting weird garage than Trump, and the media has been lapping it up. That’s a big no-no in the 78-year-old narcissist’s book.

See, this is one reason why I didn’t think Trump was going to pick Vance. He’s an ass, but he’s outspoken and ambitious, so right now, he’s taking the spotlight away from Trump. I thought for sure Trump would pick someone content to stay in the background.

11 Likes

Wow, yeah, that’s a no.

My personal two favorite VP pics, that I also think remain the most likely, are Andy Beshear of Kentucky and Mark Kelly of Arizona.

5 Likes

I suspect Vance’s mentor and patron, right wing tech douchebag Peter Thiel, made a deal with Trump to take him on as VP. Possibly even a cash deal. Vance would be in this role as Thiel’s personal legislative connect.

7 Likes

J Dud

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.