Jen Psaki is taking none of this 'abortion is murder' nonsense

Originally published at: Jen Psaki is taking none of this 'abortion is murder' nonsense | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Who was the “reporter” who out-dumbed Doocy there? Recognition is due for extraordinary feats.

30 Likes

Equating abortion to “hiring a hitman.” Seriously? Eff that guy right in the ear.

32 Likes

It seems to be Owen Jensen of OWTN Global Catholic Network (wtf!?!). It’s not the first time he’s asked her idiotic and loaded questions about abortion.

Which made me wonder how exactly press gets credentialed for the WH Pool. Apparently, the WH has discretion on what press to admit and going into this year they stated:

“Organizations or individuals who traffic in conspiracy theories, propaganda and lies to spread disinformation will not be tolerated, and we’ll work with the WHCA to decide how to handle those instances moving forward.”

Which is obviously happening on a daily basis. I imagine that it would blow up in their faces to eject any outlets, but it also can’t hurt to have Psaki choking the life out of their idiotic pet grievances on live video.

23 Likes

Psaki is the ‘Judge Judy’ of the White House Press Corps. “Don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining.”

20 Likes

If they’re worried about certain organizations losing their shit if they get kicked out of the pool, can Press Secretary Psaki simply decline to call upon them (effectively putting them in time out until they learn to behave?) Or can the White House name certain employees of an organization persona non grata while inviting their organizations to send a different representative? “Fox News, you can send anyone but Peter Doocy.”

12 Likes

Didn’t the Trumpkins refuse to seat some mainstream “fake news” reporters? Or did they just invite in more crackpots? There’s was such nonstop insanity in the years following Dolt 45’s ascension to the throne that it’s hard to remember individual outrages.

11 Likes

Big “the grown-ups are talking now, Owen” vibes from Jen. <3

6 Likes

They might have a point, if they weren’t radio silent on extrajudicial executions, which are quite literally hiring a hitman.

Oh it’s these assholes again. Catholics whose entire religion is hating gays and hating abortion. And almost literally nothing else.

I keep hearing that Catholics are against the death penalty and for health care. Especially pro life Catholics, who are also against war. So where the fuck are these guys? Where do they stand on universal health care, capital punishment, extrajudicial executions, war crimes, and two simultaneous twenty plus year wars? They should be losing their shit. So why aren’t they?

12 Likes

With the notable exceptions that ‘Judge Judy’ is a dRumpf supporter but Jen Psaki is much smarter than that.

3 Likes

Aural sex.

13 Likes

Someone who’s incarnating as a woman for its next 5000+ lifetimes.

4 Likes

Every last anti-abortion nanowit I’ve encountered has been anti-euthanasia and pro-capital punishment. pain25

3 Likes

How is a correspondent from “Eternal Word Television Network” even allowed in the door?
What the serious fuck?

10 Likes

Makes absolutely no sense that fucks “news” is allowed in, let alone those creatures.

4 Likes

send in whoever you want. Jen is not going to get steamrolled. this is going to be a mighty tough act to follow.

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 11.36.55 AM
(From Imgur, with thanks-)

11 Likes

Wait… I thought the Right didn’t tolerate activist journalism. Why is this OK?

1 Like

I dunno. It looks more like Romper Room with Ms. Psaki in there to me.

“Romper, bomper, stomper boo.
Tell me, tell me, tell me, do,
Magic Mirror tell me today,
Who has idiotic and derivative questions for me today?”

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.