Watch: Karine Jean-Pierre hits Peter Doocy with the ol' Jen Psaki treatment when he acts like shootings aren't a thing

Originally published at: Watch: Karine Jean-Pierre hits Peter Doocy with the ol' Jen Psaki treatment when he acts like shootings aren't a thing | Boing Boing

14 Likes

That look says “Jen told me you were a moron, but I didn’t realize how deep it went. Are you really that effing stupid?”

46 Likes

During the Obama years, every issue that came along was (according to Fox News) really just the White House trying to change the conversation.

Nothing has changed. I don’t know if there is some hard rule in the Fox newsroom about using this tactic, or if it’s just their standard projection that everything is some sneaky political ploy.

27 Likes

Sad but true. And now Faux News and the GQP are doing their desperate best to change the conversation away from weapons of mass slaughter. It’s obscene.

22 Likes

Oh, how I wish we could lend Stimpy’s conscience’s conscience, Tinker Galoot to all the folks at Fox. The Doocys, Tucker, etc. They really could use the tenderizing.

MEAT!!!

8 Likes

Even if we pretend mass shootings don’t exist, the overall numbers for child deaths due to firearms are rising rapidly. You could eliminate the mass shootings and we’d still be in a public health crisis.

18 Likes

Press Secretaries will come and go. Doocy will always be a mouth-breathing nepotism charity case.

12 Likes

“What a Doocy” should become the hardest epithet.

21 Likes

I think I might have just guessed what the other kids called him in middle school…

8 Likes

Ooo, let me guess:

• Shit for brains?
  • Dumb ass?
  • Fucking moron?
  • Dickless wonder?

And that was before first bell on the first day of eighth grade. I could go on, but I’m sure the middle school kids all continued for the rest of the school year, and frankly I don’t have that kind of time.

Or did you have a more specific epithet in mind?

5 Likes

When he was born, his mom dropped a Doocy. In more ways than one.

3 Likes

And the sad fact is they are always successful, unless there is a (major) mass shooting every 2 weeks to keep the news cycle alive.

8 Likes

https://www.axios.com/2022/05/26/gun-deaths-children-america

ETA: if I read the article correctly, then the situation is even grimmer than the headline suggests. It’s only for children under the age of one that a non-injury cause — congenital anomalies — results in more deaths than firearms. For children above that age, firearms are the leading cause of death, full stop.

10 Likes

Like Douchey, perhaps?

1 Like

“… She did not mention the 14 mass shootings over Memorial Day Weekend that killed nine people and injured 60.”

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

7 Likes

All the “right to life” people suddenly very quiet.

4 Likes

Oh hell yes…

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2201761

But, of course, we can’t talk about these because now is not the time to politicize these deaths. Fucking ghouls…

15 Likes

Just once, I would like to the answer to be:
"Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up!*

Seems like only legitimate press should be allowed to ask questions in those briefings.
Outfits like Fox, OAN, ad nauseum, don’t deserve ‘equal time’, ‘fairness’, or any other acknowledgement that they represent anyone other than those who are working on the destruction of Democracy; and their opinions shouldn’t be given any validity whatsoever.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.