Jen Psaki offers Ted Cruz the respect he deserves

Originally published at: Jen Psaki offers Ted Cruz the respect he deserves | Boing Boing

17 Likes

All these decades later and still persecuted. Poor, poor Ted

14 Likes

tPOyTmo

24 Likes

Honestly I hadn’t payed attention to the Press Secretary prior to Trump other than the occasional press conference, but she seems to be nailing it.

8 Likes

During GWB, McLellan & to a lesser extent Perino used to simultaneously irritate & fascinate me with their smartness.

14-16 years later: “O! for the better days of olde…”

2 Likes

“Vaccine mandates are causing the ‘workforce shortage’” lol what a crock of shite.

There is no worker shortage. The only shortage we have is decent pay and treatment.

When employers start making working a worthwhile proposition, people will apply.

It is simple and basic supply and demand. And if the republicans don’t like it, they don’t like capitalism.

46 Likes

Is this blog the Jen Psaki fan club now? The amount of posts about semi random things she said almost makes it seem there is a Jen Psaki quotum that needs to be met…

2 Likes

They’re not “semi random things she said.” They’re press conferences that are broadcast on a television.

Also, you should alert the authorities and let them know that someone’s forcing you to view this website under what sounds like extreme duress.

37 Likes

It’s ok there is still enough other content, it’s just that posts about her are getting near the frequency of the boing boing store posts. Jen Psaki | Boing Boing

2 Likes

There’s a mute button attached to every post.

I use it frequently.

31 Likes

areyounotentertained

I can’t get enough of clowns like Doocy and Cruz getting roasted by her. Definitely a Wonderful Thing.

38 Likes

I’m sure the powers that be are glad to have your approval on the other content.

Did you know there are other websites out there that (probably) don’t mention Jen Psaki? You could try one of those. I mean, if you ask nicely, maybe you can get a refund from BB?

14 Likes

Seems like the numbers indicate people leaving their jobs because of how their employers treated them during the pandemic, and in the service industry because of how customers treated them.

https://www.axios.com/bars-restaurants-angry-violent-customers-pandemic-515777d8-8550-4cee-9193-c55eda96d2f1.html

18 Likes

Snark much?

1 Like

I consider it as essential as eating, breathing, and punching Nazis.

31 Likes

24 Likes

20 Likes

You should flush again: He’s still there.

21 Likes

First actual lol of the day and I’m also kinda annoyed I didn’t think of it first. Imaginary Bonus Point for you!

7 Likes

This one’s a fighter, but I’m going get the job done.

giphy-2 3

17 Likes