Jen Psaki toys with Newsmax reporter when he asks a dumb "private memo" question

I thought that was what the weird full neck-waddle facemark with 8 different straps was for?

6 Likes

I’ve got a secret report that proves that the entire Republican Party is just a thinly veiled cover for bigots and grifters. :thinking: Hmmm… maybe that isn’t the shocking reveal I was hoping for?

22 Likes

“Waitaminute! Bigfoot and the lizard people are working together???”

6 Likes

Obviously the secret memo contains the real numbers*, not the fake ones the government has given.

*we can’t show you those but trust us they’re real and add up to whatever amount we need you to believe to be outraged.

10 Likes

Regularly meet at Nancy Pelosi’s base near the entrance to the Hollow Earth and everything.

Bigfoot is the One World Government’s go between for such Interdimensional skullduggery. Way back to when FDR negotiated a secret alliance with The Greys to counter the Venusians.

ALSO THIS IS REAL.

6 Likes

This woman needs an official fan club.

11 Likes

It’s her very polite way of saying “Get off your fat lazy ass and do some fact checking - which is supposed to be your job!”. I could never be that polite.

15 Likes

I heard the same thing, but the Ooh pitches up in the middle and back down again, like: “oooOOOOOoooooo”

5 Likes

:gem:“Gem” Psaki.

9 Likes

There’s things there that somebody went through it, or is claiming to have gone through it

John, if you’re a fucking journalist*, you’re the person who is supposed to have gone through it to verify this.

*you’re not

11 Likes

“Private memo I’ve heard about or seen” is just another formulation of the “Some people are saying” construction, which Psaki shoots down repeatedly and successfully.

She is mainly consistent in pointing to the facts and documents that she is basing her statements on, which has the effect of illustrating the lack of any factual basis for the questions.

Plus it’s fun to watch.

15 Likes

This unofficial fan club needs her. She seems to be doing fine as she is. Yay, Jen! But they are still lining up for this treatment? Yada yada yada wrestling with a pig in mud yada yada yada pig likes it.

3 Likes

If they don’t let the Newsmax people in, they’ll make shit up and cry censorship. We hope that suffering some fools during a press conference may inform the people who listen to them that maybe there’s other people worth listening to.

2 Likes

She should troll EVERY question he asks from now on, asking if his information comes from a “super secret memo.” He deserves nothing less.

9 Likes

A problem of logic, however: We need Secret Calculators to add up numbers in the Secret Memo!

6 Likes

The delicious thing is that she did answer. the items are in the bill, categorized and priced out. Anybody is welcome to check the math.
It really shows how stupid the question is on its face.

“what do you say to the rumors that bob’s steak house is overcharging patrons?”
“well you have the receipt, do the prices charged reflect the menu prices and does the total add up from the items?”

I don’t even know what the reporter thinks he would get when asking that kind of question.

11 Likes

Hold on, I thought Bigfoot was working with the Fembots! I saw it on the 6 Million-Dollar Man.

5 Likes

It was the aliens.
Fembots were created by John Houseman to go after the Bionic Woman. They freaked me out as a kid

5 Likes

The lizard people working with Bigfoot, in conjunction with the Fembots, and under the supervision of the reverse vampires…

9 Likes

Red meat for the base.

4 Likes