Jen Psaki toys with Newsmax reporter when he asks a dumb "private memo" question

Sure.

But if ya haven’t noticed, unless they get an affirmation of exactly what they want. Then so and so didn’t whatever the fuck.

These are people who insisted that Obama refused to say “Radical Islamic Terrorism” as he was saying those words.

And the question isn’t “will it cost more” or “what will it cost”, the question is “SECRET MEMO”. It’s not structured to be answerable.

He gets to reinforce to his viewership and their bubble that there is a secret memo. And he gets to claim that since the white house won’t acknowledge the secret memo they’re hiding something from you.

It’s bad faith argument. Don’t expect it to make sense, or the people pushing to have shame of any sort.

That guy is not embarrassed. He is not mistaken. He is not after any sort of answer. If he’s disappointed it’s because he couldn’t trigger a screaming match, or didn’t get to speechify.

Fake news Steve Austin is pushing the gay agenda, just look at that haircut.

6 Likes

Don’t forget their association with the Rand Corporation

We’re through the looking glass here, people!

milhouse

8 Likes

Psst. Keep it hush hush, but I just heard about a private memo being circulated that says Newsmax just got Psanked.
Care to comment? :wink:

6 Likes

I agree, but think you may have overestimated Newsmax viewers’ attention span by 9.9 seconds.

8 Likes

It was an honest oversight! I promise they haven’t gotten to me! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

The fuck is the business community?

7 Likes

Jen Psaki, so good at spanking bad guys and w/ a smile.

4 Likes

In this context, probably the Signal chat between Bezos and Murdoch.

7 Likes

A.K.A. Rich white guys.

7 Likes

My favorite part of her performance is the FinishTheAnswer&GoImmediatelyToARealQuestionDoNotPassGoDoNotCollect$200
That’s the “fuck off asshole” part

4 Likes

On major league baseball switching the all star game from atlanta.

“But ultimately sir, one more thing, it’s up to MLB to determine where they’re holding their all star game.”

13 Likes

facebook people GIF

8 Likes

9f0b1c67722640991ea2475910a667d5--black-books-fran

4 Likes

Well we just won’t know until the report is finally released, which I heard is going to happen probably Thursday afternoon or maybe next Monday.

3 Likes

Egg-zackly. And THEN he gets the added bonuses of pretending she didn’t answer his question AND muddying the waters with a bunch of nonsense about how complicated the bill is and how no human being could possibly know what’s in it or how the math adds up. It’s all about blowing smoke for these taintbags.

4 Likes

I prefer the term “Psaki-bombed”, myself.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.