Jen Psaki turns the table on Fox's Peter Doocy by asking him a few 'gotcha' questions of her own

14 Likes

She’s more diplomatic than I would be with Fox “News” reporter Peter Doocy. But it’s her job to be, and she’s very good at it.

Maybe Fox isn’t on “the list” of reporters because Fox has performers (like Mother-Tucker Carlson) rather than reporters.

13 Likes

What else is he going to do, though? It’s not like he can go out and ask her good questions. Neither his management nor his audience will allow that.

10 Likes

Key difference: Jen Psaki does it without a script.

16 Likes

Why does Doocy get to use a binder with notes but the guy in charge of the most powerful nation in the world is not allowed to use notes to give accurate answers to very complicated questions?

16 Likes

“Stop with your facts, and give me my soundbite!”

8 Likes

I Like This One Captain Marvel GIF by Nerdist.com

11 Likes

OK, apart from all those times, when has he ever been on Fox.

14 Likes

I mean, if Doucey is rocking some cool socks, it would be unprofessional to not give them a shout-out.

(EDIT: And, shouldn’t she tell Doucey to smile more?)

27 Likes

Wait, they were doing this to Biden? They were doing this to the (progressive) South Korean president-- “Look at him with his poor A4 cheat sheet!” I guess it’s universal.

I will be disappoint if I don’t see the headline

PSAKI CALLS OUT DOOCY’S SOCKS

3 Likes

I’ll never get tired of watching these guys get Psanked.

ETA, it would’ve been hilarious if she pointed out that, well, if these are the questions you want to spend time on, it makes sense that you aren’t given priority. These pressers are about getting important information out to the American public, not talking about who got picked last for kickball.

30 Likes

Do not come at Jen Psaki with your foolishness. She will burn you.

7 Likes

It would be cool if Biden or Psaki just read them the riot act about how Fox News was created by Murdoch and Ailes to make excuses and distract the public from Republican crimes after Watergate and the Iran-Contra scandal

It would be perfectly legitimate to exclude partisan propaganda outlets from news conferences

22 Likes

Flamingo works much better when you’re 6 feet tall versus 5 foot 5. Maybe heron would be more appropriate?

8 Likes

13 Likes

Savage.

They don’t want to hear it. It’s trivial for die hard fox-news watchers to just write off such things as a dirty liberal lie.

7 Likes

If he is a plant he’s in the moss family or at best a fern though he lacks the class of either of those.

10 Likes

mom look I made a tongue twister

(reupload, my son says I did the IMPACT MEME style wrong)

6 Likes

I’m gonna have to make some Chyron templates for CNN and Fox News

6 Likes

Paski redeems Biden’s presidency even when he kind of bumble fucks around. She has way too much fun surgically cutting those fuckwits and they’re so stupid they don’t get it even when she hands them their slimy little innards. Plus I love her smile.
Also does anybody have a picture of douchys socks, I’d love to see them.

11 Likes