Jerry Brown says what Trump does is "stupid and dangerous," compares supporters to cave dwellers

Didn’t I see Daryl Hannah up above?

1 Like

The most historically accurate of all caveman movies.

8 Likes

*prints “cave dweller” trucker caps, checks ad rates on breitbart.

5 Likes

6 Likes

10,000BC is awful. Really awful. It’s worth watching with a group of friends over drinks to make fun of it but otherwise i would not recommend this movie.

4 Likes

Thanks for this.

Ok, copy that. Thanks for suffering through it so you can bring the knowledge… eh… drag it back to the cave.

6 Likes

The goofiest caveman movie reference I could find, it has a Biblical twist!

Adam and Eve vs. the Cannibals
http://1000misspenthours.com/reviews/reviewsa-d/adamandevevsthecannibals.htm

1 Like

I believe there’s a Rifftrax of the movie, think that’s how i saw it orginally. Makes the movie more watchable.

2 Likes

I was just thinking of posting that!

alex baldwin to publish ‘you can’t spell america without me’ laters

1 Like

I think such a shot would have changed the film’s rating.

1 Like

Ron Pearlman is one of my favorite character actors. I should have ponied up the $60 bucks last year to get a signature so I could ask him if he gets tired of characters who wear a lot of make up. Seriously like half his life has to be in a make up chair.

City of Lost Children is one of my top 10 films due to its amazing look and characters. If one hasn’t seen it, they should check it out. Mutant approved.

5 Likes

I remember reading somewhere that he considered the most infuriating make up role, of course Island of Doctor Moreau.

The production was so disorganized that there were times he had to go through full makeup and then the filming for his scenes were cancelled several hours later.

2 Likes

That’s an interesting movie, it’s like a train wreck lol… though it’s been years since i’ve seen it. Seems like such a lost opportunity, i would still like to see another go at adapting it as either a movie or mini-series.

A kind of weird take on the concept that i enjoyed to some degree is an anime movie called Blue Sub No.6. It’s a mashup of Island of Dr. Moreau and post-apocalyptic/WW3 story where the genetically created creatures attack mankind and have almost decimated all society, and are trying to return the world back in the hands of nature. It’s been a while since i’ve seen it but i remember it fondly.

1 Like

There is a documentary about the original director/producer Richard Stanley about the troubled production

2 Likes

I just read an article that Brando basically sabotaged that film, acting like a nutjob. ETA - NVM, you all are aware.

2 Likes

Yeah Brando’s behavior in the film is… legendary. In the worst of ways.

1 Like

I think I read the same article.
Was it this one?

2 Likes

Real Trump supporters are never going to change, so saying this shit is not enabling them. Fortunately, they are a real minority, and shouldn’t be able to affect the outcome of any more elections. I only hope people understand that Brown is referring to the True Believers, not the people who held their noses and voted for Trump.

2 Likes