JetBlue passenger yells: "I’m 28, I make $4 million a year. What do you do?"

What do you suppose they thought of the Rogue One trailer? :unamused:

1 Like

I know the meme. why in the hell would you interject yourself into that situation. Sit back, shut up, and enjoy the show.

2 Likes

According to the police, neither man turned out to be intoxicated either. The fake rich guy is claiming PTSD is responsible.

1 Like

“Do you know who I am? Ronnie Pickering.”
“Who?”
“Ronnie Pickering.”
“Who?”
“RONNIE PICKERING!”
“Who the fuck’s that?”
“Me!”

3 Likes

Based on the video, he didn’t sound inebriated. I thought it was because the video shows just a small snippet.

Was this guy one of those passengers, by any chance?

1 Like

I’m self confident enough to not get in a “who’s dick is smaller contest” on a discount airline and make a jackass of myself. good day sir.

3 Likes

Tequila connoisseur right?

1 Like

Clean sweep, then.

1 Like

Sorry I misunderstood. To your real question then: There were a lot of irrational decisions being made across the board; In that situation I wouldn’t have cajoled them off the plane like she did, but I understand the impulse.

Hah! Seeing Walt stick it to him was a great moment. As much as I enjoyed the hell out of Breaking Bad, I really missed some of the dark comedy of the first season in the later seasons.

2 Likes

Came here to ask that…

Who, “Ken Wins?”

More like a tequila noob, if the hustle that “Giselle” and “Viktor, with a K” ran on him is any indication.

However, if you meant me, I’m personally more partial to vodka.

[quote=“ficuswhisperer, post:71, topic:76628”]
I really missed some of the dark comedy of the first season in the later seasons.
[/quote]

Me too.

It stayed dark, but got WAY sadder/angrier towards the end.

Still love the show, though.

2 Likes

“My name is Elmer J. Fudd. I own a mansion and a yacht.”

7 Likes

The new term for this is “acting presidential”.

4 Likes

clarifying that he doesn’t make a fraction of $4 million he claimed to make in the video

So he’s claiming that he earns $4y million, where y is an irrational number?

2 Likes

Y is 10 to the negative six.

3 Likes

he follows up on his one lie with another likely lie

broke almost every bone in his body!
this guy is honesty impaired for sure…

6 Likes

The dude sounds like needs a therapist.

Nobody else has my combination of genes and problems AND makes pictures of dinosaur skeletons with christmas lights on them at the resolutions I make them at. Nobody. Probably.

1 Like