Jezebel apologizes for hiring Cannibal Witch as writer-at-large

Or be stuck paying child support.

1 Like

Ireland.

Aye

Girl Scout Cookies.

18 Likes

Reboot! I still have original 6" posable figures MIB of Dot and Hexidecimal.
Just don’t tell me the creators were icky like John Kricfalusi (sobs)

1 Like

No, sadly, it isn’t. The Atlantic really did hire (and fire) Kevin Williamson.

7 Likes

No recipes, guys? Disappointing.

6 Likes

Use a recipe for shephard’s pie, but use children instead of a shepherd.

16 Likes
6 Likes

“Small” portions…

2 Likes

You should grow your own. Stand up to Big Kid!

7 Likes

Free-range kids are the latest fad.

10 Likes

“Failing Jezebel site fires Cannibal Witch even though some of them are very fine people! Sad!”

10 Likes

In the mail, of course:

5 Likes

Its because the media never covers the good cannibal witches. There are bad people on both sides of the cannibal witch / children debate.

7 Likes

Amazon.  

3 Likes

And when the LIEberal media does cover a cannibal witch it never accords her due process. Instead of using the word “alleged” in the articles they just judge the cannibal witch based on what she says and does and calls herself. Then those big-city rootless cosmopolitans take her to task for views that many in the Midwest espouse more quietly in their own communities that have been forgotten by the Coastal Elites.

These may be unpopular views with the BoingBoing crowd, but it’s all cause for concern for thoughtful and reasonable people.

6 Likes

> How to Cook Children: A Grisly Recipe Book for Gruesome Witches

5 Likes

False Flag! In all the classified reports, the witches are killed by children.

5 Likes

This one?

2 Likes

hence the old saying what a crock of kid when someone has a particularly good and satisfying idea!

2 Likes

Well, as I learned to my chagrin, any older and it can get distinctly messy.

A number of years ago, I had an alternate job as a were-wolf. In an episode of complete profligacy, I decided to eat 6 children at once (they were 6 and under, so they were small). I’d even loudly allocated them to individual courses and was pursuing them to good effect.

And suddenly there was this moment when they went from
       “Eat my brother first, I’m too tough and stringy!”
to
       “Wait a moment, we outnumber him six to one…”

Over the course of five seconds, the children practically re-invented the concept of forging an army against a common enemy. A team of frantically screaming kids running pell-mell suddenly became a coordinated team of wolf-hunters.

It took them maybe 30 seconds to run me down, corner me, and then devour me down to the last bone. (I vividly remember the 4 year old explaining that she was using one of my toe bones as a toothpick. Shiver.)

Personally, I blame preschool teaching “co-operation”. Who the heck arms your meal tickets?

8 Likes