Jimmy Kimmel mocks Caitlyn Jenner, calls her an "ignorant a-hole"

Originally published at: Jimmy Kimmel mocks Caitlyn Jenner, calls her an "ignorant a-hole" | Boing Boing

4 Likes

I am genuinely (if morbidly) curious who the hell her fan base is.

24 Likes

Caitlyn Jenner is the Judas goat that the Republicans hope will lead us all into the slaughter house.

22 Likes

I’m sure as hell not voting for that asshole.

25 Likes

hopefully Gavin can keep a Cruz Bustamonte from being that Judas.

6 Likes

Is she even that? I’m not getting the impression she’s winning over a lot of progressives or anyone in the LGBT community. Her strategy seems to be focusing on winning over conservatives by providing cover for their bigotry rather than attracting supporters who wouldn’t otherwise vote Republican, as Arnold once did.

29 Likes

Kanye West, maybe.

21 Likes

The thing is, I don’t think she’s got even a fraction of Arnie’s ‘popularity,’ as it were.

There’s no platform where she doesn’t come off as a vapid attention whore, just like most of her infamous family.

25 Likes

This narcissist nightmare is on full tilt if she thinks there’s a rat’s ass chance in hell she will be elected in California, her circus show might fly in a red state, but not here in California.

@jlw Cruz Bustamante is a low grade turn coat / fake progressive, still flying the Democrat flag. No one person with two brain cells believes his bull shit. He may think he can replace Gavin Newsome, but he’s dreaming.

20 Likes

So Jimmy is okay with giving Mike Lindell a platform, but somehow Caitlyn crosses the line. Hard pass on all three for me.

5 Likes

We would not have had Arnold or the massive subsequent collapse of the GOP had Bustamonte not turned coat, however, he gave us Arnold.

4 Likes

I don’t think many people are falling for it, but I suspect that is what the Republicans are hoping for. I still think it is a good idea to call attention to it.

I sometimes see the occasional feminist claim that Margaret Thatcher was a feminist icon, despite her premiership being bad for most women in Britain in the 80s. Representation means nothing without support.

16 Likes

I watched most of that interview. She is an entitled rich person who is completely out of touch with reality.

Also of note - says she is against trans women in women’s sports, but took part of a women’s golf tournament. Another hypocrisy.

17 Likes

5 Likes

Yeah “my neighbor is so fed up with having to see poor people that he’s packing up his private jet hangar and moving out of state” probably wasn’t the best way to express empathy with blue-collar voters.

27 Likes

Sure, maybe it would have been better if he had just kept Lindell off his show. But if he wants to have someone in a Caitlyn Jenner costume come out and make fun of her like he did Lindell, I’m fine with that. These fools deserve to be mocked relentlessly.

5 Likes

“You know when you can see the tent cities from the air, the problem has gotten really out of hand.”

8 Likes

Wasn’t that Fallon?

8 Likes

Yep, wrong Jimmy

8 Likes

I thought the Mike Lindell thing was kinda iffy. He wasn’t exactly nice to Lindell but I expected him to be meaner. I wanted him to be over the top mean, “is this even happening” mean. Otherwise it wouldn’t have worked.

1 Like