Watch: Caitlyn Jenner won't say whether she thinks Biden won the election

Originally published at: Watch: Caitlyn Jenner won't say whether she thinks Biden won the election | Boing Boing

6 Likes

I still can’t imagine who would vote for this woman. The ones who aren’t alienated by her words and actions are angry about her very existence.

50 Likes

When your politics are so loathsome you make Gavin Newsom look less loathsome by comparison. /s

(Not on a high horse, mind, my state being afflicted with Abbot.)

17 Likes

I can only assume she’s going after that niche racist and xenophobic but not transphobic vote. :man_shrugging:

38 Likes

More specifically, the ones who are transphobic enough to support bans on transgender women playing sports but not transphobic enough to mind that their gubernatorial candidate did just that in a women’s golf tournament.

40 Likes

Kapos who believe that they can prove that they are the good ones, and people who will use her as their trans friend who proves that they aren’t transphobic.

There were several trans women in Ukip who seemed to tolerate the endless abuse their colleagues gave them.

36 Likes

Train Wreck don’t even cover it for Caitlyn Jenner.

10 Likes

This is it. The right is very good at rewarding token members of oppressed groups for approving their policies, and she’s trying to get a hand on that bag.

10 Likes

My guess? The new hot commodity in politics is absurdity. Like the old trope, “That’s a crazy idea… but just crazy enough to work…”

Donald Trump should have been politically toxic with poor, rural Christians, and yet he’s somehow god’s anointed. Pretty soon we’ll be electing cartoon characters.

13 Likes

I hope Jenner ends up crashing and burning (figuratively speaking, of course,)

22 Likes

She’s an excellent example of “I’ve got mine, so fuck you” reasoning.

39 Likes

200w

19 Likes

They aren’t.

They are good at treating token members marginally less shitty for as long as they’re useful, but when they aren’t needed anymore then it’s off to the ghettos and camps with them just like the rest of us. Sometimes other right wingers won’t care that they are supposedly protected before then.

24 Likes

The time honored position of “GQP/GOP toady” is open to all walks of life, the application is short, interview unnecessary, and you can stay at it for as long as you kiss the preverbal ass of the before mentioned, never ever say bad things about them, and it’s all good. US history is littered with them…

12 Likes

She isn’t much of a Schwarzeneger-level celebrity, either. Reality TV burns through that kind of fame and moves on to the next idiot in less than two years.

12 Likes

Or two minutes, we’re working towards mere seconds.

10 Likes

Whose definition of positive are we talking about here? I mean, progressives are working to make progress on the important issues. Would you back their causes as positive?

1 Like

I’m not interested in listening to a woman who killed someone with her SUV.

9 Likes

… when they’re out of power

As soon as they’re back in office, something something Ernst Rohm Milo Yiannopoulos

8 Likes

I would guess it’s more the racist, xenophobic, and transphobic people who also deny their own transphobia by saying how they “voted for the (some transphobic slur)”.

16 Likes