Watch: Caitlyn Jenner won't say whether she thinks Biden won the election

amen. i am so sick of having a governor who makes george w and rick perry seem intelligent and competent.

9 Likes

I don’t get why some rich folks don’t just own the fact that they’re out of touch and just stay out of everyday things. Maybe then they wouldn’t be mocked and disliked. But then again that goes against the whole out of touch thing. lol

6 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

9 Likes

I’ve started posing 4 simple questions to people who act like this.

1: Do you know where you are?
2: Do you know what year this is?
3: Do you know what day of the week this is?
4: Who is the President of the United States?

11 Likes

It’s funny how the people who voted for Trump liked him because (among other reasons) “he says what he wants and doesn’t mince words to make anyone happy”, except now the rest of the party is still playing the same old game of not trying to alienate the base or anyone in the middle, which here means ignoring the rotting elephant carcass in the room.

11 Likes

I’m guessing it could be some of the same people who voted for her ex-stepdaughter’s soon-to-be ex-husband in the 2020 Presidential Election

However, I do suspect that Caitlyn Jenner’s destined-to-fail campaign will somehow lead to Kylie Jenner running for office in a few years.

3 Likes

really. I find it amazing she can support a party that at best would deny people like her all rights/protections and at worst would put her on an ice flow to die.

6 Likes

What the hell is wrong with her?

6 Likes

Privilege run amok.

8 Likes

Sickeningly true. I was having lunch out today (first time dining indoors in over a year!) and the asshole at the next table decided to loudly recount something he read about a trans “man” (no telling what the actual gender identity was as you’ll soon see) who “tricked” a guy into sex and was then murdered. “Fucking deserved it!” says he. I really, really wanted to keep my mouth shut, but couldn’t. His response when I asked him to keep his murderous hatred to himself was “I’m a gay man.”

I mean WTAF!?! I pointed out that the murders of countless LGBTQ+ folks is one of the precipitating factors for the recognition of the rights he enjoys today, that this is always the excuse murderers of trans people use and that they are the single highest demographic for violent assault, sexual assault and murder. He remained unconvinced. I pray that he’s fortunate to live long enough to regret his words.

I ended up taking my lunch out onto the patio.

20 Likes

So she’s saying she wants to lead an armed revolt against the government of California? Or am I misunderstanding what “Disruptor” means in this case?

3 Likes

She wants to drive over more pedestrians.

3 Likes

I’m voting for Noodle from Gorillaz!

14 Likes

Honestly, if we had to listen to a video of all the things that CJ doesn’t know, we’d be here until the ballots come home. I don’t care what sports figures think about anything (well, maybe sports), and I don’t care what the famous-for-being-famous think about anything (really, anything). The intersection of those two leaves me entirely cold.

6 Likes

How about what gubernatorial candidates think, though? Because, you know, sometimes those end up mattering. :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

tl;dw - “Yes, I am one of those Republicans.”

1 Like

Does she realize that she is running in a statewide election in California? Who does she think is going to vote for her? The Venn Diagram is simply mind boggling.

3 Likes

f593fbcf85113bd87f80aff6e533ace0

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Now that show, I’d totally watch…

6 Likes

That’s not all she said.

12 Likes