Jimmy Levy, of "Boycott Target" infamy, is back with some more shitty MAGA "music" for your listening (dis)pleasure

Originally published at: Jimmy Levy, of "Boycott Target" infamy, is back with some more shitty MAGA "music" for your listening (dis)pleasure | Boing Boing

1 Like

Timeline seems a bit sus…or…

ron burgundy GIF

6 Likes

I’m tempted to watch it just for the renowned singing talent of General Michael Flynn, 18th Director of Defense Intelligence Agency, 24th US National Security Advisor, but then. . .

Im Not Maya Rudolph GIF by Saturday Night Live

10 Likes

7 Likes

Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

11 Likes

I’ve got a little list
I’ve got a little list
Of society offenders
Who might well be underground
And never would be missed
They never would be missed

5 Likes

From “We Are the World” to “Tomorrow the World”. Yuck.

5 Likes

high quality its been pointless GIF

3 Likes

Too much going on here. That a right-wing rapper is calling himself “Mesus” is just a bit too on-the-nose, though.

Also the whole “The singer said he started questioning his political beliefs afterward, as well.” (As he suddenly takes a bunch of very… un-Christian positions… “I found Jesus, and he convinced me weapons of mass-murder are good, actually, and he made me less sympathetic to BLM.”) Wow, it’s almost like he cynically positioned himself to be part of a grift he saw going on.

It is just a bit hilarious how they auto-tuned the shit of him, though.

6 Likes

There’s a goddamn song? I’m boycotting Target for the exact opposite reason (because they instantly caved to bigots and took their Pride stuff off the shelves, for all the good it did them), but I guess I’ll have to start keeping that quiet, lest people get the wrong idea.

6 Likes

Can I really take all your money?

3 Likes

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Jesus was famous for beating swords into plowshares, but apparently a closer reading of the text reveals he subsequently then beat the plowshares into AK-47s.

2 Likes

A fascists “We Are the World” that is so bad that auto tune can’t even make it sound listenable.

No thanks, I’m good : )

2 Likes

I remember when freedom was fun

5 Likes

And also…

4 Likes

Also in the “songs by George Michael called Freedom” category:

2 Likes
1 Like

Technically that’s not Autotune, that’s pitch correction. But yeah, it’s awful, overused, and cannot mask how horrible the singers are. It’s one thing when T-Pain uses it in an artistic way, but this is just a failed attempt to make the talentless sound less talentless.