Joe Biden apologizes for saying black voters choosing between him and Trump 'ain't black'

https://twitter.com/ztsamudzi/status/1263856479993380866?s=21

https://twitter.com/ztsamudzi/status/1263857098124693506?s=21

The USA has two white supremacist parties. It’s been that way from the beginning.

24 Likes

And now for a quick peek at how the other side of the aisle is reacting to this tone-deaf example of racial insensitivity:

9 Likes

His attitude of “You have no choice but to vote for me because I’m not Trump” is what is going to help get Trump re-elected. Clinton and the DNC suffered from the same “I’ve already won” delusion in 2016.

14 Likes

If he does its because of defeatists like you.

Maybe think about what you say when what you say is everything a Russian bot or Trump provocateur is programmed to say.

All you sore Bernie bros, DO you want 4 more years of Trump? Because this is how you get 4 more years of Trump.

There is a monumental difference between Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

Make fun of Biden after he is elected, not before. Do it for your country.

Except you’re the Democrat who attacks Democrats. Republicans are smart, they dont attack Republicans.

It’s a simple fact that Carter, Mondale, Dukakis, Gore, Kerry, Biden aren’t rousing, transitional candidates. But do you need to constantly attack them for it? Or do you prefer Reagan, Reagan, Bush, Bush, Bush, Trump? You guys seem to want to lose, to maintain ideological purity.

13 Likes

Right, I made Biden an addled Centrist with bad messaging, and I vote in Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan AND Pennsylvania.

Come on.

2 Likes

For the love of God - someone good write scripts for Biden - Biden stay on the scripts.

Uncle Joe makes just a bit more sense than Mushmouth some times. And while Trump has zero room to talk - they will. It will be warring gaffes and gishgallop and nonsensical statements.

6 Likes

“Stop talking about the Emperor being naked!”

12 Likes

Well, defeatism doesn’t help anything… but then again, neither does ‘magical thinking.’

Still, I can do without all the harbingers of doom constantly bemoaning the unwritten future, as if it’s all already a foregone conclusion.

25 Likes

So are you planning on voting for the lying, plagiarizing, racist, rapist?

Or are you voting for Trump?

1 Like

Why am I suddenly back in 2016?

21 Likes

Citizen’s United
The Repeal of the Civil Rights Voting Act
and Gerrymandering
Are how we got Trump.

And to this I say politely:
Motherf**er, please.

The Russians didn’t make Biden a shit candidate. The DNC did. Maybe yell at them?

6 Likes

Very true. There’s a balance between acknowledging the very real deficiencies of both Biden and the DNC on the one hand, and completely giving up on the other.

We don’t have to pretend that Uncle Joe is a candidate that anyone’s enthusiastic about. We don’t have to pretend that the DNC establishment isn’t corrupt and incompetent. We don’t have to pretend we’re happy to have a duopoly system. But at the moment we’re stuck with all three, and the stakes for us in November aren’t just the Oval Office but buying another four years to try to salvage liberal democracy in the U.S. It sucks that it’s come to this, but we have to acknowledge reality.

22 Likes

It’s kind of sad seeing the Democrats shoot themselves in the dick (again)…

Almost makes you wish there were viable parties other than the big two…

9 Likes

I think this is a good tweet about all this

31 Likes

And this is the best the Democratic Party could do? He will find a way to lose to Trump. You guys are fucked.

2 Likes

Need to change the entire election system to do that. Good luck.

1 Like
11 Likes
6 Likes

Harris. Do it or lose. Your call Joe.

1 Like

And who will rehabilitate Joe Biden after his life devoted to influence peddling and his vote to drop bombs on sleeping Iraqis?

4 Likes