Joe Rogan delights his fans by mocking Asians and making fun of Angelina Jolie's Bell's Palsy

But he’s “just asking questions!”

1 Like

According to this guy’s logic, it’s a word he uses to denigrate other people, but because of how he defines it it only refers to him and his supporters. Just noting the weird irony.

BTW I am severely autistic, and even though i don’t use that word outright as a rule, i haven’t completely banned it from my vocabulary.

2 Likes

Rogan obviously doesn’t know the difference between neurotic and neurological, besides being a run of the mill ignorant misogynist bigot. I’m not calling him names here, I’m just describing him based on his own words and actions. People turn to this person for medical advice? Society is in trouble… and it isn’t because of transgender persons.

6 Likes

Good breeding shows.

Well, they came at Rogan and missed. Now he’s stronger than ever. He obviously has good reason to feel confident in his job security, he is laughing and joking about all this on the newest episodes of his show, not trying to avoid the subject. He’s even taking shots at CNN - Brian Stelter and Don Lemon by name.
Advertisers are going to feel little pressure to leave his show, with prominent and respected individuals like Jon Stewart, Charlamagne tha God, and John McWhorter publicly supporting him. One of his advertisers, Black Rifle Coffee, just doubled their ad buy with his show.
I think this attack on Rogan was a major miscalculation. It’s not like they’re bringing to light things he said or did in private, all this is stuff which has been publicly available on the internet for years.
Things hit differently on a show like his, which is more of a joking, shit talking environment, than on a show like Ben Shapiro’s for example, which is clearly an ideological show and meant to be taken seriously. A broad societal consensus about him won’t easily be generated when the things he says and how he says them matches how a very large number of Americans talk to each other in their daily lives.
Take Angelina Julie’s Bell’s Palsy for example. Does anyone here understand how people talk about celebrities and their problems at home?

Yes, we all know that there are more than enough assholes in America to keep the money rolling in for mega-assholes.

13 Likes

If Rogan does walk away from this unscathed (from what I can see this isn’t over) the real failure would not be on the part of his critics but on the part of his idiot fans and on the wider American public (and Spotify) that would consider his documented history of bigotry and his business model of enabling bigots and charlatans (and thus being a gateway to the far right) to be unremarkable.

The first and last aren’t as respected by serious people as they once were. Stewart has been regarded as a bothsidesist for years now and McWhorter has more recently decided to be the official Non-Threatening Black Friend of the NYT readership. Charlamagne is mainly interested in protecting the shock-jock model of his own show.

That has more to do with the fact that this right-leaning company just went public (as people who get their info from more reputable sources might be aware) and is suddenly flush with cash.

Ah, the “just joking” defense.

A broad societal consensus won’t be found on any issue in the U.S. as long as 27%+ of the population is so mired in ignorance and so lacking in critical thinking skills that they consider Rogan and guests like Jordaddy to be insightful and smart. Rogan’s critics are painfully aware of that fact but it won’t dissuade us from pointing out what he really is.

29 Likes

My friend got it badly and the doc told her it was caused by herpes simplex virus, like she’d got a cold sore on her actual nerves. Though it makes sense that it’s just a symptom of a whole bunch of possible types of nerve damage.

12 Likes

So we shouldnt take his repeated homophobia, racism, transphobia and medical disinformation seriously because he’s only doing it to entertain us?

Youre Wrong The West Wing GIF

31 Likes

That’s not the real Joe Rogan.

They replaced him 4 years ago with a COVID gene spliced lizardoid with Epstein funding.

I’m sure you have your pointy headed pencil necked “scientists” who’ll try and deny this and cover it up. But do your own research!

21 Likes

Funniest post this year!

Weird how they’re both like 5’ 3” tall and try to come off all macho. Hell - I could stomp them both. With tons of years on them.

Edit:

30 Likes

No one came for Joe Rogan. Joe Rogan came for us. And no one stopped him.

29 Likes

Joe Rogan shot himself in the head.

Fortunately- there were no vital organs there.

16 Likes

Hope he ODs on speed and has a stroke. Crazy limp dick men amirite! Very humor!

15 Likes

It’s funny because it’s true.

“ Joe Rogan follows a strict fitness routine and spends a few hours in the gym every day. He also injects himself with testosterone and human growth hormone every week to improve his health. He takes the focus improving drug, Nuvigil to keep himself energetic and focus throughout the day.”

17 Likes

You know as long as stupid incompetent loser POS addicts who fuck up everything in their miserable lives get a pass on being unlovable unwanted trash because they get to blame their countless personal failures on women and minorities, that’s what really matters in this world.

I’M ONLY JOKING. IF YOU HAD ANY IDEA how people REALLY felt you’d know that! Hope everyone knows that all you white crazy losers whose mothers didn’t love them and are taking it out on the world understand that EVERYONE feels this way but no one is talking about YOU snowflake!

11 Likes

The only thing missing from his regimen is eight cups of Brawndo a day.

17 Likes

Roganade - it’s got the disinformation you need!!

14 Likes

You’ve never seen Joe Rogan growing from a toilet! He grows into one.

11 Likes

Also you can tell. It’s making him look really bad. Really bad.

I’m calling it: Joe Rogan’s end game is GG fucking Allin.

11 Likes