Joe Rogan delights his fans by mocking Asians and making fun of Angelina Jolie's Bell's Palsy

Bruce Willis Wtf GIF

12 Likes

Side effects include:

• anxiety,
  • hallucinations,
  • aggression,
  • unusual thoughts or behavior, and
  • suicidal thoughts

It’s just the drugs talking? Nah.

16 Likes

Excuses are the tools of the weak and incompetent.

17 Likes

Honestly, it would have been, for the recipients of the vector of our culture’s collective hate for women and/or POC who didn’t know their place in the lives of an entitled white man somewhere, an amazing and nearly unprecedented win to have any ability to influence the minds of people who admire this fucking douchebag fake-bro asshat.

Joe Rogan is incapable of rising to the role he has been thrust into. Show me different if you can, but I’m calling it.

18 Likes

No the drugs are helping! That’s why they call it tweaking because you’re, like, just optimizing your system! He would never be abusing them. Tsk tsk. Careful or you’re gonna get us canceled.

15 Likes

It’s so good to know one can make hundreds of millions on just a blend of stupidity, racism, sexism, transphobia, and deadly misinformation. The American dream!

But seriously, Spotify lost a lot of value and artists continue to leave the platform. If you think this is over, you should hang out with these guys:

14 Likes

After reading your comment, this song popped into my head:

7 Likes
7 Likes

On the most recent Jordan Peterson episode they talked about how neither of them were actually the color white and that Black people are not actually the color black with no jokes, laughter, or pushback. His show’s always been like that, and a lot of people have never liked Rogan but his stans just have less and less passion to defend him with left with the bottom barrel “he’s rich and has rich friends so he can’t be bad” excuses. If anyone that listened to his podcast was actually interested in learning new and out there topics and challenging themselves, they wouldn’t rely on the interview equivolent of a ditto from pokemon.

22 Likes

Sure Jan GIF

11 Likes

Is that a comment regarding his father? Or his education?

8 Likes

Golden State Warriors Lol GIF by NBA

I think you just managed to insult GG Allin…

gg-allin-hate-everyone

13 Likes

This cannot be real

14 Likes

I encourage people to do their own research. Perhaps his supporters here can bed him and report back on their research findings?

Additionally- there’s fact and there’s truth.

14 Likes

Someone else can do the fact finding. We all know what the truth is.

5 Likes

Honestly I just think he looks kinda similar. Like Joe Rogan could play GG Allin in a movie, well, if Joe Rogan could act I guess. If it offended both of them I’d consider it a win.

But…It’s actually amazing how quickly that kind of “humor” provokes hatred though isn’t it?

Almost like that’s what it was designed to do. It’s not really humor, it’s just being a little sadistic and bit of a bully. Look I’m saying mean things! That means I’m funny!

And yeah that’s valid, but it also is what it is.

The whole news cycle around shit like this is so toxic and sad though.

Racist misogynistic shock jock said racist things and it didn’t keep him from getting famous, should we be mad, these people are, fuck those people, racist misogynistic shock jock is the big victimz give him more money!

Over and over again.

It’s starting to feel like a right of passage to fame and fortune is being as racist, misogynistic, and bigoted as possible and as big of a jerk as you can for as long as you can get away with it. Like that’s what we value. That’s what we want encourage and empower in our society, this is the kind of creative mind we want to pump our financial resources into. Fuck.

9 Likes
5 Likes

The NYT can fuck right off with that BS…

Also, non-paywall version…

https://archive.md/Q1RF5

22 Likes

Upholding the status quo is soooo edgy!

19 Likes

Speaking in BS.

When this whole story started, I was getting confused about him. I mistook him for another radio (or podcast) guy called Dan Bongino, who also make a lot of money. I don´t know these radio stars. I am not used to this stand up comedy/roasting/edge lord culture.

Appealing to people’s prejudices, weaknesses and resentments makes money. On the one hand, these types of people feel represented by someone who says exactly what they want to hear, on the other hand, people with a minimum of empathy are outraged and end up spreading the name of these edgeguys.

I used to think that when people become adults, they become more serious. But today I see that the atmosphere in the schoolyard during recess is still present. I see people can leave the fifth grade, but many keep the fifth grade inside them.

20 Likes