John Bolton's interview with ABC: "I don't think he has the competence to carry out the job."

What is even more amazing is that the press would treat Bolton’s observations as some kind of revelation, when trump has been telegraphing these things since he started his campaign, for his entire life some would say. My response is: well, duh.

3 Likes

They had Jon Stewart on channel 4 news yesterday and he has a few thoughts on this and other things, as you may imagine. May need a VPN to watch it though.

4 Likes

Well, he was fired because Trump didn’t go along with his idea to nuke Iran.

He published the book to make a buck.

I thought he’d be easy to control and contain too, but it turns out no Republicans have enough integrity to control him.
They could if they wanted to, but they want corrupted judges more.

1 Like

For you youngsters, here’s the reference

(now get off my lawn!)

5 Likes

And the only reason he’s so bitter is that they assassinated Soleimani without him.

4 Likes

Keep dreaming that fascists can be controlled, I guess. History tells a different story.

5 Likes

I used to not understand how a caricaturistically mustached , hateful, insane racist like Bolton could exist in U.S. politics during the Bush era. Then Trump happened, so his existence became relatively less far fetched.

Still, I think somewhere the script for a bad apocalyptic movie and reality have been mixed up. Some of the characters are just so badly written they’re not really plausible.

1 Like

All of these people seem to think that Trump’s a puppet they can manipulate for their own ends, but he’s just so far out of control. Like, George W; I’v convinced W is just smart enough where Cheney and his co-horts could control the flow of information to him and convince him to do what they wanted. But how do you control someone like Trump, who refuses to listen to anything or anyone? Whose entire motivation is “where can I steal” and “how can I get reelected”?

4 Likes

“I don’t think he has the competence to carry out the job.”

File under “No shit Sherlock”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.