John Delaney drops out of presidential race

I would vote for him on the strength of the Lobster Diner SNL sketch alone…

2 Likes

Delaney is well to Klobuchar’s right, and ran on that. Govtrack ranks him the 10th most conservative Democrat in Congress, with 95% of Democrats ranked to his left, while only 17% of Senate Democrats are ranked to Klobuchar’s left. She’s a serious candidate who has the obvious chops to be an OK president. Delaney, not so much.

3 Likes

I would also like to announce that I am dropping out of the race. God’s plan for me did not include ever announcing that I would be joining the race… but I’ve become convinced that the lack of support for my candidacy means that He would keep messing with my head until I officially withdrew. Now I guess we’ll see what next assholery He has up his sleeve!

3 Likes

3 Likes

User: beschizza
Pass: moutheyes1

2 Likes

Doesn’t that guy work at the used car lot down the street?

1 Like

5 Likes

He is a health insurance executive/millionaire/shill/lobbyist who ran in an attempt to derail M4A. Here’s hoping he bankrupted himself as part of his campaign.

2 Likes

see, even after however many debates there were, i didn’t even learn that much about him. he just left no impression on me.

2 Likes

Thank you for the laugh. Amy K. is an austerity Dem, a chamber-of-commerce incrementalism who says we can’t afford Single-Payer while approving our military budget. In my books, and those of others, she can go away asap. We don’t need Younger LadyBiden now, and we never did.

2 Likes

Klobuchar is far from my first choice this round, but there is a world of difference between her and Delaney, both in positions and in evidence of leadership ability.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.