Jon Stewart mocks Tucker Carlson (video)

You may not have noticed this, but there is no one else running for the Democratic Party nomination. If you wanted someone else to run, the time to recruit them and find money for them and organize a team was before the primaries started. At the latest, I would think you’d have started right after the last mid-term. You don’t just announce “Hey, I’d like to be the nominee” and suddenly show up on 50 states’ primary ballots. It’s too late for us to find someone else.

Dean Phillips and Cenk Uygur are.

1 Like

Rather than worry about whether Biden is old, maybe we can start to focus on what that age brings to the table. He’s accomplished a lot in 3 years, in no small part because of his vast and deep experience.

3 Likes

That was definitely my impression!
And also, what a dick-ish comment he made about the shopping cart/coin deposit thing. As if, if someone actually wanted a shopping cart, the ruble deposit would stop them from taking it. It’s so they don’t get left out in the parking lot by antisocial jerks, ya classist fuck. (Tucker, not you.)

3 Likes

Good lord, Tucker Carlson is just so awful and either completely clueless or a relentless lier. Probably both.

Aldi grocery stores also require you to provide a quarter to get a cart, which you get back when you return the cart. My wife and many other Aldi shoppers have a guitar pick holder on their keychain where they store their quarter.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.