Jon Stewart visits Colbert, lampoons Trump

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/10/10/jon-stewart-visits-colbert-la.html

3 Likes

why does he have two microphones?

(probably) not a cannibal.

Well, OK, but we all know that one time in college doesn’t count.

3 Likes

I’ll bet Trump IS a cannibal.

1 Like

Donald Trump hasn’t killed us all. Yet.

Sorry, best spin I can put on that.

4 Likes

I thought to myself: I wonder if trump has had an effect on the Doomsday Clock? I want to go back to living in a world where I didn’t know the answer to so many questions before I google them.

6 Likes

30 Seconds. Biggest jump. Trust me, the biggest jump. Nobody could make it jump like that. Nobody.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It was nice when we were wrong sometimes.

1 Like

Not yet, but soon.

I’ll be the unfunny one:

Turnip has done an absolutely excellent job of exposing the flaws in our electoral process, our news diets, and many of our moral compasses. Terrific job, absolutely the best. Despite the best efforts of previous men, Turnip has has succeeded where they have failed and shown the country, nay, the world all the cracks in the United States’ facade.

10 Likes

And as uncomfortable as that is, it’s also necessary.

Paraphrasing Kwame Ture: to stop Trump, a new America must be born.

:tangerine::poop: is but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. :tangerine::poop: is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

(Humblest apologies to Shakespeare.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.