Jony Ive designed a toilet

Whomever designed this gets the job of cleaning it every night.

3 Likes

Guys would just stand 6 feet back and arc it into the hole.

11 Likes

Guys would just stand 6 feet back and arc it nowhere near the hole.

More accurate.

12 Likes

5 Likes

Not until it is a toilet, sink and bidet.

2 Likes

Some guys could have a toilet the size of the Mariana trench, and still miss.

9 Likes

Looks a mite chilly. And only useful for basketball players.

2 Likes

But look at that edge. Just look at it.

just don’t sit on it

3 Likes

I can recall a toilet that has a fresh water tap and basin up on top that collects the water to use in the flushing part of a toilet/sink combo.

Not as hideous as you might think, mb useful in a tiny house? I dunno, mb put a mirror behind it and I’d multi-task by facing the sink and just doing everything at once, poop, pee, groom hair, brush teeth, and… ok no, that sounds nasty.

Maybe if we add Alexa to it?

10 Likes

Put a light bulb in it, mount it high up on a wall, and it could be a giant sconce.

3 Likes

Oh, to return to my college days!

Many!
https://www.google.com/search?q=ipood+onesie

1 Like

More nasty methinks. :thinking:

The input orifice is too small for many men. Bad design. Does it vibrate?

iPeed?

3 Likes

When Shoreline Amphitheatre opened in Mountain View, I went to a show there for the first time not too long after that.
Anyway, I may or may not have been a little under the influence when I walked into the men’s room and almost peed in the sink. They have these big round stainless steel sinks pretty low to the ground and I thought it was a big urinal. Thankfully someone stopped me.

1 Like

Love me some Not the Nine O’Clock News!

Oh you need to see the whole sketch!

5 Likes

I don’t know if he did this one. But the original mac iBook was called the toilet seat.

4 Likes

If you’re gonna be that uncomfortable- may as well buy a stillsuit.

4 Likes

You can retro fit your toilet with a ‘basin’ lid that uses the filling water to flow into a basin…so you can wash your hands with the fresh water that fills the tank.

1 Like