Jordan B Peterson, psychology professor, claims marriage prevents sexual assault

“With all the accusations of sex assault emerging (eg Louis CK) we are going to soon remember why sex was traditionally enshrined in marriage…”

3 Likes

What a dumb asshole.

Rape is caused by rapists. It’s not caused by “unattached females”.

11 Likes

I was going to write a longer piece on why Jordan Peterson is a complete fucking moron… But his tweet speaks for himself.

Checkout https://reddit.com/r/enoughpetersonspam for your daily dose of neo-Marxist cultural marxist indoctrination - I mean, Peterson and his insane cult of Gamergators getting called out for what they say

EDIT:
Fuckboi in question pulls over $600,000 a year on Patreon for his hate speech. JFC.

4 Likes

I don’t see how marxism factors in…?

1 Like

I forgot to add Post-Modernist. To Peterson, anyone disaggreeing is a filthy Jew part of the International Neo-Marxist PostModernist Cultural Conspiracy

Like I say, he’s a fucking moron. With a dangerous cult following.

4 Likes

I think he’s attacking the rape accusations from a MRA perspective. I have no desire to research this though, my mental health is in it’s winter decline as it is.

5 Likes

In a twisted way, he is right. Marriage makes it harder to press charges against a man for raping his partner.

5 Likes

“Jordan B Peterson… claims marriage prevents sexual assault”

That’s “hilarious”…

6 Likes

And, oh, how idiotic his defenders are. Apologies for the shitty screenshot quality.

3 Likes

Give me about two days and I will be able to stop horror-laughing.

He’s officially on my list.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.