Journalist names her baby "Methamphetamine Rules" as a "test"

Isn’t that an Alan Rickman character?

12 Likes

I’m thinking Raymond Bailey in a special season finale episode of Beverly Hillbillies – “Who shot Jed Clampett?”

9 Likes

Some civil servant noticed that they were being pranked, and decided to prank back.

6 Likes

And NOW for the “find out” portion of our show!

4 Likes

Well, you can’t call her Ashtray.
Ashtray’s a boy’s name.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Seven’s a good name, right?

sevenandal-3611557966

4 Likes

Season 2 Picard GIF by Paramount+

7 Likes

Clifford Hangar Profiles | Facebook

1 Like

Show us a screenshot, buddy, there’s folks around here who wouldn’t click a Facebook link for cash.

9 Likes

8 Likes

Or Eleven.
Untitled

8 Likes

Earl?
Jesus?
Formerly-Known-As-Prince?

10 Likes

Clean up on aisle three.

Sure to be famous one day.

5 Likes

Just shorten his name to"Meth Rules Drysdale". Though it would still present some problems in a decade or so if a teenage friend was looking for him walking through a festival crowd shouting “Meth, hey Meth, where are you?” :crazy_face:

3 Likes

7 Likes

This name reminds me of the moment I learned that I would never try crystal meth:

One Saturday night in college, the idiots downstairs had a party. After it died out I was with a couple friends on the balcony of our place as 2 of my downstairs neighbors came outside. One started to walk off aimlessly then bent down as if to tie his shoe, when suddenly he went flat on his back and started having a seizure on the concrete. His buddy was watching and just sat there laughing hysterically.
We were shocked; trying to figure out what we should do while he seized. Once the seizure stopped he stood up and stumbled back towards his buddy. After a couple unsteady steps, he stood up straight raised his hand high and called out as strongly as he could,

“Crystal Meth Rules, Man!”

It was a moment of high-potency, crystalized idiocy that I still remember clearly

9 Likes

Jesus isn’t a title though, it’s just the Latinised version of Yeshua. Christ is the title.

Is Queenie still allowed?

11 Likes

Only 50ft Queenie…

8 Likes
6 Likes