Judge in Roger Stone case considering gag order

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/02/01/judge-in-roger-stone-case-cons.html

“I believe it’s better for counsel and parties to do their talking in pleadings, not on courthouse steps, not on the talk show circuit."

10 Likes

Damn, her honor went ‘Run DMC’ on 'im;

18 Likes

There’s got to be a joke
in here, somewhere…
Gag,
pleading,
stone…

2 Likes

“Okay, Roger, we’re going to give you a length of rope, but whatever you do, don’t hang yourself with it!”

12 Likes

Blast from the past!

1 Like

Yet still timely!

2 Likes

Just gag him already. The judge knows damn well he’s going to continue his blabbing.

giphy%20(50)

12 Likes

I half suspect the Mueller investigation will conclude with having removed the “bad influences” around Trump, but intentionally not actually touching him or more than a few token representatives of his current administration.

2 Likes

gag order might be a governmental violation of his right to freedom of speech but I really hope the judge does it anyway because Stone won’t last a week, violate the order, and end up in jail without bond

hurry the f-up Mueller, the country is burning, three to go

7 Likes

I would like to see Roger Stone gagged.

6 Likes

I%20can't%20believe%20shut%20up

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure anyone who sees this guy will gag all on their own. No order necessary.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t doing the talk show circuit be poisoning the well for a jury trial? Or is that intentional? “Yer Honor, everybody in the US has now seen my client on Judy Jesse Raphael, so there is no way he can receive a fair trial!”

2 Likes

Crossing my fingers on this one…

5 Likes

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.