Roger Stone leaves jury selection early, food poisoning blamed

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/05/roger-stone-leaves-jury-select.html

1 Like

He’s pulling the old fake illness thing a little early. Usually the grifters save that up for a more critical day in court.

16 Likes

Gotta wonder if this is the strategy, just to keep the delay going. Until Trump comes through with the pardon? Enquiring minds want to know!

9 Likes

18 Likes

One way or another he’s probably shitting himself right now.

27 Likes

Realizing Roger Stone exists has sickened me for decades; imagine what it must do to your system to realize you ARE Roger Stone.

Also, watch this become fodder for 1,000 nutjob conspiracies (“They took him out at lunch and replaced him with a lizard-person duplicate!”) because any stretch of plausibility is, for some people, easier than accepting that the current president and any of his lapdogs are dumb, criminal grifters.

4 Likes

Does that mean that tomorrow he will be in a wheelchair with an oxygen tank and a nurse by his side? He’s escalating quickly.

5 Likes

Stone will leave no stone unturned in the quest for creative ways to piss off federal judges. /s

z50

19 Likes

Milo was there. That would make people sick no?

8 Likes

… and Roy Cohn smiles in his grave as another of his devilish disciples rat-fucks constitutional democracy.

6 Likes

I dunno, I’m still getting more of a “Penguin” vibe than Judge Doom.

9 Likes

I can’t wait to see what the FBI got in their early-morning raid.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, wrote to FBI Director Christopher Wray with a number of questions about the arrest, including whether it was similar in procedure to others with similar charges and why Stone wasn’t allowed to just surrender voluntarily

Because then there’s time to destroy evidence, you dummy. Stone isn’t exactly an upstanding, honest citizen. I mean seriously…who gets a Nixon tattoo?

Just be glad he wasn’t a poor with a dog who barked at the LEOs, or the dog would be dead by now.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Just wait til you try the food at the big house, Rog

2 Likes

Guess he shouldn’t have f#cked that rat.

4 Likes

Probably for the best.

Implying that a defendant is sufficiently similar to Roger Stone for him to be a valid member of a jury of their peers seems pretty damn cold; potentially outright contrary to their right to fair trial.

I know I’d be grievously insulted.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.