Roger Stone Yakety Sax

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/25/roger-stone-yakety-sax.html

9 Likes

Yakety-yak!

Go directly to jail and DON’T COME BACK!

34 Likes

I like the “I’m falsely accused” part. Yes because the Mueller investigation has gotten so many of these indictments wrong so far.

35 Likes

Fucker can’t quite keep his teeth on, or something.

18 Likes

Right? That’s a weird smile, cuz it’s like, upside down, yo.

13 Likes

Sublime. Well played.

And the way he chews his gums even looks like one of those toothless old men Benny Hill had gurning away (if memory serves me correctly).

1 Like

Mnaaah, Yakity Sax doesn’t work.

However, this answers my earlier question. There were no cheering supporters in the crowd. It was 50 reporters and 10 lawyers.

EDIT: I found this:

3 Likes

My eldest son (17) has long proclaimed that Roger is his role model for his own planned career in politics. I know, right? Kids.

2 Likes

My thought exactly. This is the first time EVER that Yakety Sax played in conjunction with fast-forward video didn’t elicit even a remote chuckle.

That’s telling.

1 Like

I found the iPhone-wielding crush interesting. Not sure what fanboy in 3rd row well away from being able to hear anything is hoping to record.

If I was a professional shooter in a scrum and some arsehole shoved an iPhone in front of my lens I would lose my shit on them… what a circus.

There is a Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal comic in there somewhere.

2 Likes

At least his toupee survived the trip to jail. What is it with Republicans and fake hair?

3 Likes

It goes with their fake promises.

6 Likes

I know the guy has a tattoo of the man on his back but I can’t believe he struck the Nixon Pose. He has got to know how bad that looks.

5 Likes

And their fake news.

3 Likes

And their fake masculine virility.

9 Likes

He did it because it looks good to him, just as Trump has “got to know” that thirsting for a massive military parade with lots of hardware makes him look like a dictator but thirsted for it anyway.

2 Likes

Typical Stone PR – he takes everything to the razor’s edge. He’s gambling that he’ll come away unscathed as before.

1 Like

He might want to ask Manafort how that’s working out for him.

4 Likes

The whole “I won’t testify against Trump.” bit, if i’m not mistaken, the 5th only applies to self incrimination right? Can’t he be subpoenaed and compelled to testify?

Also, why would one have issue with testifying if the person they are being asked about was innocent?
(is the argument they always make :wink:)

1 Like