Just look at the diversity in this Paul Ryan selfie!

oh! so that’s why everyone calls it the “white” album.

2 Likes

hmmm, what is the difference between zero and eleven (estimate)?

One represents exactly what you describe. A lack of applicants with the right combination of monetary backing and political support.

The other picture represents a group obviously hostile to the point of forgetting to even include a couple of tokens.

3 Likes

found one! what a terrible game that was.

8 Likes

It’s not just that they’re virtually all white. They’re virtually all white and all the women have the same haircut as each other, and all the men have the same haircut as each other… I mean shit, I’ve seen photos of a group of just white people, even accounting for them all being in the same age group, that were more diverse. This has a rather Stepford effect.

30 Likes

As much as I hate the underlying issues this sort of shit exemplifies - I’d give my bottom dollar to have an election cycle where no one focuses on melanin & chromosomes by way of qualifications…

How 'bout some economics… foreign policy maybe?

7 Likes

OH SORRY I FELL ASLEEP

—every Trump supporter

P.S> What part of MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN dont you understand moran

8 Likes

Having diversity of race and gender among your supporters doesn’t make you qualified for national office. However, LACKING those things is a big red flag that you might NOT be qualified.

16 Likes

I am a little concerned about all this. What happens when the party in control of so much of our country goes from sort of crypto-racist to fully and overtly racist?

Plutocracy, theocracy, white supremacy; they’re all tangled up in the same shit sandwich. America’s destructive foreign policy is driven by greed, corruption and bigotry. America’s screw-the-poor economy likewise. America’s suicidal climate denialism as well.

You can’t deal with one without dealing with all.

10 Likes

There is only ever one person in a “selfie.” Everyone else is in a photo.

13 Likes

White on rice and a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm.

I’m having trouble imagining the motivation of any non-white person to be an unpaid assistant to the Republican party…

…pissing off your parents? Self-hatred?

Why on earth would any non-white (or non-bigot) want any part of this flaming shit-train to electoral irrelevance station?

10 Likes

In that larger version I noticed the blondes. At least half of all the women are blond, and perhaps 3 or 4 men. I don’t believe that to be a normal distribution even in Wisconsin.

2 Likes

“when” lol

1 Like

I find it entertaining that there are more shades of generic ill-fitting suit in the crowd than skin color.

6 Likes

:heart_decoration:

6 Likes

They’re all young Karl Rove types.

2 Likes

:revolving_hearts:

Or, less charitably:

4 Likes

The Hilligator being qualified by her specific chromosome?

The racist fuck Drumph for having zero melanin amongst his supporters?

Pfft.

My home country has now elected two fem prime ministers - yet their qualifications had nothing to do with chromosomes…

“We”… we can do better.