Kamala Harris ends presidential run

Say what now?

Trumpkins already think those on the other side of the proverbial aisle are stoopid. So what the hell, doing anything that actually does look stupid could well counter the belief that us smarty pants “elites” are just a bunch of morans who are only pretending to be smart. :woman_shrugging:

Anyway, I don’t know how much time you spend around here, but bbs isn’t exactly crawling with Trumpkins.

18 Likes

They don’t tend to last long if they bother to come here. Seems to be difficult for 45’s True Believers to abide by BBS’s rather mild TOS.

15 Likes

Meh… personally I think tone driving trollies looks more stupid than dismissive or disrespectful spellings of our Asshole in Chief’s name. YMMV. Our country is both the laughing stock of the world and a source of true terror. Who fucking cares if random individuals who dislike this turn of events fail to look classy and high-brow online?

20 Likes

17 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

/end off topic gifs

11 Likes

11 Likes

After close and considerable investigation, your request has been denied. Have a nice day.

22 Likes

10 Likes

Obligs:

babylon 5  b5 ivanova request denied have nice day

13 Likes

This is a centrist’s framing of the issue.
A better way of defeating Trump would be to increase turnout among those who should be in the Democrats base but haven’t been voting because the party has been neglecting their concerns. Note that this is what happened in 2018; it was the more leftist candidates that saw a surge in votes.

8 Likes

America needs to pull a Hong Kong and increase voter turnout by about half (so do a lot of other democracies).

7 Likes

And that’s how Jeb! won, even when people counted him out.

Get annexed by China?

6 Likes

Ooh…
*awesome rimshot

4 Likes

You’re not suggesting China is going to start a war with Russia are you?

1 Like

And you’d be right, according to this Guardian oped:

Many Americans are ready for a black woman president. Just not Kamala Harris

6 Likes

I wasn’t talking about the RNC. I was referring more to the DNC and media. It’s not being ignored or hidden by them, but isn’t made out to be any big deal. That’s a healthy sign they don’t think it matters much to the public in general.

To those that are gonna hate, well, they are gonna find a reason to hate regardless. I’m not talking about them.

more of a comment on the ‘‘forecastability’’ of it all. The like minded should be in cahoots for this election, I say, primary is a distraction that takes too long. If we wanna do this going forward I say it’s all on the same day, like playoff matches, so nobody has a chance to play off of and get distracted by others’ results, ergo less wasted time.