Kamala Harris mad at The View over covid test chaos

Originally published at: Kamala Harris mad at The View over covid test chaos | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Remember the days when technical interruptions on TV weren’t so dramatic?

15 Likes

19ff2d447a6e2ad58e8e7fb116bc759b

23 Likes

Headline fail. Nothing in the linked articles suggests that Harris was “mad”. They says her office staff was “vexed”.

The hacked-up photo of Harris with teeth for eyes is in poor taste. She did nothing to deserve that treatment.

33 Likes

Hell I remember when TV stopped for the night!!!

24 Likes

I do too, but don’t tell my mom!

28 Likes

Is equal-eyezing the same as both sidesing?

3 Likes

Seriously. That wasn’t necessary. Why was that picture chosen?

12 Likes

Beschizza does it to all the people.

Besides, she’s “smizing” (Tyra Banks’ word for smiling with your eyes). :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

As well they should be if the producers of The View misled her office regarding their adherence to procedures meant to protect the life and health of the Vice President.

18 Likes

who’s kamala harris?

1 Like

Seriously, Beschizza, Stop doing that. It’s not funny. It’s not clever. It’s just grotesque.

7 Likes

Ah, the Beschizza litmus test. Where the truth is that everyone is the Corinthian. Including Rob himself.

But really, if the veep herself were annoyed, she had all reason. She’s got a tight schedule and all, and veep isn’t the relaxing “wait until the big guy drops” job it once was. Whoever wrote the article was simply milking the obvious for all that it can give.

7 Likes

Why’d BoingBoing give Kamala those BoingBoing Toothy-Mouth Eyes™? That’s just sad.

3 Likes

Trying to spread the ‘mad black woman’ racist trope. Sickening.

2 Likes

“America’s most erudite current affairs panel…” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

I never anticipated actually missing this:

17 Likes

I don’t miss the single tone “eeeeeeeeeeeee” that went with it on British TV.

17 Likes

Nah; that I don’t miss at all - it was the cue to turn off the set and go to bed because you had fallen asleep in front of the boob tube…

16 Likes

Ricardo approves of your comment

also…

Begs to differ:

1 Like