Kamala picks Tim Walz for VP, and Trump struggles with spelling

22 Likes

What Do You Mean Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Let me guess, he kept menstrual products in his desk for his students? Or he signed a law offering free menstrual products in schools? Both…?

bazinga GIF

25 Likes

A gross, sexist thing about him serving as Harris’ servant, maybe? :thinking:

It’s just…weird!

19 Likes

You Got It Yes GIF by Pudgy Penguins

I

Sad Britney Spears GIF

21 Likes

Reminds me of something @Melizmatic posted a while ago:

I am doing this to please me, because nothing I do will ever please you

(sorry for the poor paraphrasing)

18 Likes

Isn’t Harris’ husband Jewish? :thinking:

25 Likes

If it’s either one, that’s like, the weakest attack ever.

17 Likes

And to third the happiness that Harris didn’t pick Shapiro, he’s been trying to have it both ways with fracking. I don’t dislike him as governor and I’ll vote for him when he’s up again I’m sure. I’d have also voted for Harris if she selected a cardboard cutout of Vin Diesel as a running mate. But I’m glad she went with Walz.

22 Likes

Roy Cooper? That’s North Carolina.

9 Likes

But SEE, he’s the wrong KIND of Jew! /s Is probably the argument… he’s not in favor of greater Israel, so… :woman_shrugging:

21 Likes

Here’s the bill they’re attacking him for…

35 Likes

Guess who.

TIM WALZ WOULD BE THE WORST VP IN HISTORY!

Even worse than Dangerously Liberal and Crooked Kamala Harris - HE’S THAT BAD.

He’ll unleash HELL ON EARTH and open our borders to the worst criminals imaginable.

He’ll rubber stamp Kamla’s GREEN NEW SCAM and light TRILLIONS of dollars on fire.

But the real killer: he’s already pulled in MILLIONS in dirty cash to buy the White House!

I’m organizing a HISTORIC response right here and now - but it won’t mean a thing without you.

25 Likes
31 Likes

Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden

You Lie Harry Potter GIF by Sky

19 Likes

How anyone thinks that’s actual “controversial” as opposed to cooked up right-wing fear-mongering is beyond me… It just shows how out of touch the right wing is in this country, and how far their misogyny goes.

And reading that, part of the objection is clearly about it being in all bathrooms, not just in those designated “girls”… so, it’s also transphobic misogyny… :rage:

31 Likes

I love what Shapiro did with this.

30 Likes

33 Likes

Sure, if you’re going to bring logic and reason into it…

8 Likes

I call BS. There’s no way anyone could hug that couch f*cker and smile like that at the same time. Not even Super Tim Walz.

10 Likes

If they provide free menstrual products to students, where does it end?

Free band-aids in the nurse’s office? Free hand soap and toilet paper in the bathrooms?

34 Likes