Kamala picks Tim Walz for VP, and Trump struggles with spelling

Oh My God Omg GIF

25 Likes

34 Likes

But with children being able to work in Arkansas, they can afford to buy their own meals! It’s helping them develop the skills they’ll need as adults. What, do you expect us to just give kids loaves of bread and Goldfish crackers? \s :roll_eyes:

Let them breathe Perri-Air! Or are you one of those “hippies” who believes that everyone should have free access to oxygen? It doesn’t grow on trees!

20 Likes

Happy Disney GIF

30 Likes

Oh man how sweet would it be if we actually had a real-life version of that West Wing episode where the Organization of Cartographers for Social Equality got an audience in the White House?

22 Likes

No, my bad, I meant Andy Beshear from Kentucky. I always get those two states mixed up, even though I was stationed at Fort Knox for training way back in the 1980s.

9 Likes

No, I’m sure that when you lose in November and face prosecution and prison time for your myriad crimes, Donny; then flee to your buddy Vlad, that Harris and Walz will make sure you are stopped at the border…

Oh, good. I’m busy. I have to wash my hair.

12 Likes

A Little Rascals reference?! If Walz didn’t already have my vote that would clinch it.

That reaction is so alien to me. When I saw one of those dispensers in a men’s room my immediate thought was “how cool and humane. They should do that everywhere”. But not these miserable creeps, nosiree.

24 Likes

Maybe it ends with free school lunches for all pupils?

No, It really ends with happier, smarter, more successful graduates who go on to be assets to their communities. And even then, it doesn’t end there, because those people who got those benefits as kids themselves will (mostly) help others.

24 Likes

Let’s also not forget who actually opposed food for kids and made one of the most asinine arguments ever, saying “Now, I should say that hunger is a relative term…I had a cereal bar for breakfast. I guess I’m hungry now.”

22 Likes

It’s almost like Republicans don’t understand that a large qualified labor pool to select from is an advantage for employers, and that a much smaller, less qualified pool of only the children of the elite would be much more expensive and be less competitive in the world economy. :man_shrugging:

22 Likes

“A big strong man, a veteran, came up to me with tears in his eyes and said, ‘Sir, you’re just weird.’”

26 Likes

Huh.

Someone sounds triggered.

Really, really triggered.

Oh well.

20 Likes

He’ll rubber stamp Kamla’s GREEN NEW SCAM

…What exactly is it they think VPs do, again?

25 Likes

This probably really tells us why Harris picked Walz. After the announcement, both AOC and Joe Manchin celebrated the choice.

24 Likes

Manchin did? Why?

12 Likes

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/06/hackers-harris-black-hat-fundraiser?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=editorial

Hackers to back Harris at Vegas fundraiser

Members of the cybersecurity community will express support for Vice President Kamala Harris’ presidential campaign at a fundraiser on the sidelines of two major conferences this week.

Why it matters: This is the first major presidential fundraising event hosted by and for the cybersecurity industry this election cycle.

What’s happening: Former White House cyber officials Jake Braun and Kemba Walden are hosting the fundraiser, called Hackers for Harris, on Thursday at a bar in the Las Vegas Convention Center.

Trump’s e-spasm on this should be fun.

21 Likes

Everyone seems to like Walz. Progressives, centrists, even some Republicans.

26 Likes

So basically, he’s the anti-TedCruz?

35 Likes

a whole cereal bar?!?!
luxury!
i had to share mine with all my siblings…
:person_facepalming:t2:

20 Likes