Kanye West says he's going "Death Con 3" on Jews

I’m not arguing that he isn’t an asshole. Just that we do know he has at least one known mental illness.

3 Likes

So…Facebook?

6 Likes

Lawyers, methinks.

2 Likes

Free thinkers are like free software. Some are great, and use input from a wide range of sources and people to make them better. Some have a lot of key features disabled, making them basically useless as anything but a vague approximation of what access to the real thing would be like.

3 Likes

My only quibble is that so-called “free thinkers” are often easily led, and therefore captivated.

8 Likes

In this metaphor, that’d be someone exploiting a bug caused by the “critical thinking” tool being disabled in the free version of Thinkshop.

1 Like

If you open your mind too far, your brain can fall out.

3 Likes

I prefer “don’t open your mind too much, people will throw all kinds of crap in there”.

8 Likes
7 Likes
10 Likes

We have a winner!

Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

4 Likes

We don’t know what ‘death con’ means, with or without the number 3.

Neither does the dumbass who let it fall out of his mouth.

4 Likes

Being Jewish is not colour specific. Kayne isn’t jewish though he is a Christian.

1 Like

4 Likes

According to some accounts Joseph Goebbels eventually swallowed such a pill/tablet in May of 1945 and it worked in his case. (Other accounts suggest he may have eaten a pellet.)

9 Likes
4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.