Kanye West's latest antisemitic rant: "We are not going to be owned by the Jewish media anymore" (video)

That’s exactly who else I was thinking of.

Using mentally ill/brain damaged Black men who hate themselves to further the White supremist agenda is especially heinous…

22 Likes

Yep. The modern GOP has turned into a shitshow under Trump, to put it mildly. They have completely lost their moderate wing, even as the moderate wing had become too far to the right itself.

We’re really gonna be fucked if we don’t vote these fuckers out of office.

20 Likes

I made a minor change to what you wrote to indicate my preferred outcome. His 15 minutes of fame have elapsed. Play him off, Oscars Keyboard Cat anyone.

6 Likes

They never call me a billionaire. … They always say ‘the rapper.’"

Rapping requires actual skill and talent. It’s a thing you DO. A billionaire is just anyone with a billion dollars. It doesn’t say anything about you except imply that you’re a sociopath for hoarding that much wealth instead of using it to help people. They’re giving you a compliment, Kanye, and you’re taking offense at it.

19 Likes

I won’t deny West had talent at one point, but I will say it never justified that immense ego and all the bullshit he’s done since becoming famous.

15 Likes

Taylor Swift should interrupt his next hate-filled rant, promise to let him finish, but then not let him finish.

20 Likes

Kanye West Gets A Cease & Desist And A Possible $250 Million Lawsuit from George Floyd’s Family

15 Likes

I figure that it has to be weird for anyone coming from nothing in to an environment of wealth and sycophancy. Some people appear to be able to make a healthy adjustment. Others, unfortunately, not so much.

12 Likes

Mike Myers should interrupt him to say, “West doesn’t care about anyone but himself.”

18 Likes

The Wayne’s World one or the Halloween one?

16 Likes

Holy shit, this is some Third Reich level bullshit. Wanna bet the MAGAts are absolutely loving it?

14 Likes

“They just immediately disrespect me.“

To put it in conservative terms - you made that.

10 Likes

It’s not just about classiness. The old money has learned to survive in the face of the occasional revolution. Not lording it over others is the most important part of that. A lesson the nouveau riche will learn one way or another.

8 Likes

Where are the videos of the right wing goons who voted multiple times? Surely they are getting the same treatment, right?

9 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 9.22.21 am

19 Likes

If you’re a spotify user, remember that you must shut him off via your mobile device. Doesn’t work on the desktop client for some reason.

11 Likes

The way this has turned into a shitshow can only mean one thing, the GOP and/or MTG are gonna offer him a place on a ballot.
Anyone taking any bets on that? Anyone? Bueller?

1 Like

There’s people that want to be in the latest Forbes/Times rich list (eg Trump) and get offended when they’re not, and on the other hand there’s also a lot of other people who are much richer, and probably spend a decent chunk of change making sure no one knows how rich they actually are, and would hate to be on the list.

9 Likes

I hear Sagittarius A* is nice this time of year.

3 Likes
14 Likes