Kanye West's latest antisemitic rant: "We are not going to be owned by the Jewish media anymore" (video)

Originally published at: Kanye West's latest antisemitic rant: "We are not going to be owned by the Jewish media anymore" (video) | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Daily Show Idk GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

25 Likes

Ironically, I’ll bet his buddy Elon complains about not being recognized as a rap artist.

20 Likes

ufc mic GIF

13 Likes

The Left: billionaires have too much power and influence, let’s tax them!

The GOP: Why do you want to punish succes

The GOP(-blessed Nazis): Jewish people have too much power and influence in media and finance, let’s [redacted]

The Left: Why…are you like this?

20 Likes

“… the Jewish underground media mafia already started attacking me…”

Between the Jewish Underground Media Mafia and the Jewish Space Lasers, the Right has nowhere to hide.

22 Likes

Not that I’ve ever traveled in such circles but demanding that people publicly refer to you by your net worth seems like a very nouveau riche thing to do. Surely the classier plutocrats would never do something so gauche.

25 Likes

Well, if he’d really rather be known as “exploitative scumbag” rather than “musical talent”, I think he’s making a pretty good case.

28 Likes

Schrodinger’s Judaism is both 50% of media executives and an underground mafia.

11 Likes

Okay, “Jewish media”, Kanye West doesn’t want to be “owned” by you. Please do as he asks and just stop covering him. Let him have his privacy.

13 Likes

It is time for the media to stop referring to him as a “rapper” and simply refer to him as “the prominent anti-semite formerly known as Kanye West”.

29 Likes

:grimacing: It just keeps getting worse and worse…

5 Likes

In other news, Chris Cuomo has a show again? Or is this a youtube channel from his garage?

5 Likes

If I had a billion dollars my only concerns would be how much money can I donate and still afford my private island.
The last thing I would want is to buy a social media company so I could rant meaningless shit about jews???

Is Musky still looking for Mars residents?

6 Likes
7 Likes

He’s going to be mighty surprised when his new white supremacist “friends” tell him all about how Jewish “cultural Marxists” in the media and Black entertainers like himself figure into the Great Replacement Theory.

Or maybe the on-going rush of narcissism means that everyone else just sounds like the teacher in Peanuts to him.

16 Likes

I’m expecting him to start self harming, any minute now.

Dude needs serious mental health help; but because he’s a man and he has money, he probably won’t get it.

23 Likes

Doubly so since he’s a Black man working in the service of white supremacy.

22 Likes

I have to wonder is there no way to prosecute people who exploit the mentally ill in this way…

18 Likes

For real. Same with Walker here in GA. The man has a violent history, for sure, but it’s also clear that thanks to his years as a football player, he has some head injuries that are not being addressed, except, apparently, by Jesus… who of course, is no psychiatric doctor.

20 Likes